Superdrug early Evaps or start of my bfp???

PariB

Reaction score
Hey!
So I posted last month, thought I saw was my BfP only to come on around a day late! The "period was really light" I'm pretty certain I had a chemical but now I might have second thoughts...

Thought I'd take a pregnancy test! As my cycles vary I'm not due on till around the 9th/10th and very faintly I think I see something! I don't want to get my hopes up like last time!

Are Superdrug early known for fake lines
Evaps?

I think I see something very faint xx

I did use the other test in the box and use my husbands wee and nothing came up at all?!

Attachments

• IMG_2460.JPG
    IMG_2460.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 139
It looks like it could be the start of a BFP. Good luck :)

If it was in the time frame Hun I'd call that the start of ur bfp xx

I've had some evaps on SD tests, but never that dark, fingers crossed it's BFP!

It looks like it could be the start of a BFP. Good luck :)

So I felt quite nauseous today all day so I went and got myself some Superdrug early again.. last time I test was 2 days ago. My period is due Tuesday/Wednesday.

At 2 mins I saw something on the closed one so I opened it up (as you do) and what do you think? I tweaked one. But I also uploaded one outdoors in natural light ????

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpg
    IMG_2484.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2489.jpg
    IMG_2489.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_2487.jpg
    IMG_2487.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 40
It's weird how bright light completely obliterates lines in photos. I guess it's reflecting and bouncing off the white background. I can see it clear as day in the others though and there's definite progression on those. Are you testing today? Have you tried any other brands?

It's weird how bright light completely obliterates lines in photos. I guess it's reflecting and bouncing off the white background. I can see it clear as day in the others though and there's definite progression on those. Are you testing today? Have you tried any other brands?

I tried Poundland sure view or something and stark!!! :( I'm due tomorrow so we will see.. but can feel nipples decreasing in soreness :( but not had my usual pre menstual acne this month! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_2531.jpg
    IMG_2531.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
I would test tomorrow or the following day unless af arrives, which I hope it doesn't

I would test tomorrow or the following day unless af arrives, which I hope it doesn't

Yeah... I really need to go to the toilet.. and my drawer is telling me to go open it and use a test but I know I'm setting myself up for failure.... I'm trying to convince myself to wait to see if AF comes or not...

I know what you mean, I can't help myself most of the time. Perhaps I'm weird but I don't see it as that, I think of it as I would rather know whether to expect af than leave it, possibly convincing myself in the meantime that it won't arrive and only for it to arrive. The disappointment then for me is more so, than if I saw a blank test. But, I know what you mean since you have seen lines too, but remember that cheapie you used is much less sensitive than the Superdrug tests, and hCG can take three days to double, so hopefully af won't arrive and you will start seeing a line on a less sensitive test soon

I know what you mean, I can't help myself most of the time. Perhaps I'm weird but I don't see it as that, I think of it as I would rather know whether to expect af than leave it, possibly convincing myself in the meantime that it won't arrive and only for it to arrive. The disappointment then for me is more so, than if I saw a blank test. But, I know what you mean since you have seen lines too, but remember that cheapie you used is much less sensitive than the Superdrug tests, and hCG can take three days to double, so hopefully af won't arrive and you will start seeing a line on a less sensitive test soon

Yeah I understand what you mean, I think that's why I'm using cheapies now because I don't want to waste money and IF I am pregnant then it should show up soon on one of them.... I think we also need to remember we are testing so early! In an ideal world, we would miss our period be like "oh wow my period is late" take a test and by then it be a strong line! I think pregnancy tests are designed for those moments.
But we all want it so bad! We start our POAS addiction x

Did you test today? If using cheapies I would use the 10miu ICs if you have any left. But in all honesty, after having those lines you should see a line on a 25miu test soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->