Superdrug OPK's

kellyharrison

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Has anyone got any experience of using Superdrugs own Ovulation Tests? All my lines are quite faint and I have read on here that some women just produce thin weak lines or some tests are a bit crap ? :shrug:

Yesterday and today i am getting EWCM (had to put a towel on) so im convinced tomorrow is the day or maybe its today??

Hi I used them for the first time this month and I did get the test line darker than the control (tho I had positives for a crazy number of days!)
If you have EWCM I'd say you will ovulate soon
Good luck
xxxxxxxx

Hi
I used them this month for the first time too. I had a barely there line on CD10 then on CD11-13 i had strong lines much darker than the control. I used 2nd wee as they say not to use the first as it ciuld be too concentrated. I had serious EWCM Sunday and Monday so I'm pretty sure it was correct

Thank ladies, took another today and its darker than the control line, im so chuffed! Thanks for your responses!

Doesn't it make you feel great when you see those two lines...I can only imagine how amazing it must be to see the real 2 on the BFP. Good luck Kelly and let us know how you get on after the TWW:dust::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->