Superdrug test confusion!?

malibulover

Mother of 1 boy. Ntnp
Reaction score
Hi members!
Im newbie and currently ttc for baby number 2! Well, im on cycle #2 and have between 21-17 days in a cylcle (not many). My AF is due today and really hoping for a BFP so did a superdrug test this morning which claims to be sensitive to 4 days before period is due. Well....... it was :bfn: Just wondering if anyone else had used this brand of test and just how sensitve are they?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

this was one of the 1st tests i did the month i got my bfp, i tested with it when i was 9dpo and 10dpo and got bfn with it. then got a bfp with it when i was 11dpo, which was CD 25 for me (4 days before af was due) do u know how many days past ovulation u are? it may be taking longer to show up if u have short cycles. the test itself is one of the most sensitive u can get

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Thanks everyone for your welcoming comments!
RE to your post tink28, im not 100% sure when i ovulated all i know is that af is due today. Because my cycles have been so short the last few months, ive been having trouble trying to work out my exact ovulation day. Its CD17 today and last cycle there were 19 days, my fertility tracker says that af is due today(24th). Ill continue the waiting game and if no sign test again weds.
Thanks for your reply! x

:hi: Welcome to B&B

Superdrug tests didnt work until i had missed my period, But internet cheapies worked like a charm for about 4 days before hand :thumbup:

Welcome to BnB.

:hi:

I didnt get a :bfp: with Superdryg tests till i was 7 weeks.

V xxx

Just a quick update, according to my fertility tracker im 1 day late for af so I tested again today and it was :bfn: however I entered my cycle info onto a more reliable and well know ovulation predictor and it worked out that I ovulated on Jan 14th which would make me 11dpo and that af is due Jan 28th. So with this in mind im staying hopeful! Anyone else testing soon? xx

Morning ladies, well af is due tomorrow and I'm normally on time or early. Woke up feeling quite nauseas today. Got a first response test and trying to hold off till 2moro! Really hoping this is the month but at the same time don't want to get my hopes up too much. Anyone else testing soon? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->