Supermarket internet shopping!!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
This was mentioned in another thread and now Im seriously considering it... it would stop us from buying more than we need :) and hopefully save us some money??

whats your views??

:)

Personally i like having a look around and it gets me out of the house so tis not for me!!

If I had a car I would go to the actual shop. Online shopping isnt the best. Ive had loads of problems in the past. Crap fruit and veg. Squashed Bread. Out of date ham. Missing items. Sending me the most expensive pack of steak on the shelf. Late deliveries. No deliveries.. etc..

On the plus side sainsburys f'ed up once and forgot to charge me for a whole order! £70s worth of stuff for free! and another time Tescos refunded a failed delivery TWICE! woo FREE MONEY!

it is good for saving money on impulse buys but when i do it i feel like i miss out on all the special offers so end up spending more! xx

it is good for saving money on impulse buys but when i do it i feel like i miss out on all the special offers so end up spending more! xx

yeah thats whats stopped me from doing it in the past!!

doesnt the websites show all the special offers though?

Theres options where you can look through all the offers of the different sections. I usually head there first pick up stuff on offer than get the rest of what i need after

If I had a car I would go to the actual shop. Online shopping isnt the best. Ive had loads of problems in the past. Crap fruit and veg. Squashed Bread. Out of date ham. Missing items. Sending me the most expensive pack of steak on the shelf. Late deliveries. No deliveries.. etc..

On the plus side sainsburys f'ed up once and forgot to charge me for a whole order! £70s worth of stuff for free! and another time Tescos refunded a failed delivery TWICE! woo FREE MONEY!

cant complain with that :):)

Even though i internet shop for pretty much everything , its never food. I few friends i know do and always get the veg and fruit that is close to going off , rubbish slices of meat etc.
Imo seeing what you buy is better with food :)

Even though i internet shop for pretty much everything , its never food. I few friends i know do and always get the veg and fruit that is close to going off , rubbish slices of meat etc.
Imo seeing what you buy is better with food :)

ok so if i did decide to do this fruit and veg is a no no... good job i live in town... should really use the market more...!!

For fruit and veg its the cheapest option :)

search for discount codes for online :) asdas usuaLLy free del and tescos is £off or clubcard points, ocado is £off n sainsburys are just tight n rarely do them :)

I always internet shop for food I think it is brilliant, especially for heavy stuff like drinks and tins etc.

I buy my fruit n veg from the local market and my meat from the free ranger butcher tho.

i do my tesco shop online but get fruit and veg from the market in town x

I've never had a problem with the fruit and veg we've received. I was really worried that we would, but the stuff that arrives is always perfect. However I have had a problem with wrong items being sent, however if you ring them they refund them for you. I find it very convenient because I hate trailing around the supermarket. Plus if I write a list before I do it, I will only get what I need.

We have just started looking into this. I was sceptical as I thought we'd get all the stuff with rubbish dates. My hubby used Tescos when he was single and he really rated it. I have agreed to trial it but only because they've started delivering Waitrose here!!! :happydance:

I love going and having a look around but with two kids in tow its not fun anymore and i have to say i save loads of money ive had the odd thing come and its been close to the sell by date. Im terrible for impulse buying so its stopped that. What i do i go through all of the offers list first before i start on my list and i havent over spent yet not like i did when i was going round. I do miss going though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->