• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Supernanny

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Did any one watch this last night?

Ant looked at me gobsmacked 'cos i was in tears when she was talking about how crap a mum she was and that nothing she did was good enough.

I felt for that family so much, i don't usually as i think a lot of the time it is just basiaclly no discipline, but i could understand it as when they should have been setting the boundries, they were grieving and the poor little mite basiaclly got forgotten about, and then with them dealing with his tantrums from hell the other little one was left in playpen for 6 hrs!!!!!

History would deff of repeated itself i think there.

I am so glad they worked their way through it

I missed it but usually watch it - We seem to have one of the advisers (we think) on BabyandBump too lol

Basically I meant website peeps ..

https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=807

Ahh ok LOL
I thought Jo frost had diff website to that though
never mind, i don't seem to be with t at all today!!

No idea ... same website name though. Think OH looked it up a ikkle but nope no idea :lol:

I don't watch it, - it infuriates me... and gets me upset

I watched this as well Jo, and felt exactly the same. I was crying while I was doing the ironing!:blush:

Normally I blame the parents in all these programs, but neither of them were really doing anything wrong. They were still grieving for their other little boy.:cry:

My heart went in my mouth when she was chasing him through the park and he was nearly hit by the lorry!

so pleased JoJo sorted them out!:happydance:

Jo works miracles with some of the families and it's almost always that kid hasn't been given enough :hugs: and praise at the right times to reward good behaviour.

Has anyone seen any of the episodes where she goes to America and 'suppernannies' (I think that's a verb) the kids over there?

ive seen a couple of supernanny usa's and whoa!!!!!!!! i thot the kids in uk were bad!!!!!

Me too Yvanne

I like watching supernanny and stuff because my kids are so angelic compared LOL

Oh and how clean is your house makes me feel really good as well!!!

was the supernanny the other day, on the ad it had the little boy running straight for the road :shock: if it was i was appauled that none of the crew ran for him! and left the mum running with a buggy!!!!

alot of reality shows are upsetting cause the crew don't seem to give a damn, it's the odd little thing (or big thing when it's children, I don't think that anyone can say anything with a child involved is little)

Oh and how clean is your house makes me feel really good as well!!!

I know exactly what you mean. I don't know how some people can live the way they do. I feel so sorry for them. And they are always so thrilled when the house is cleaned up for them and they get to make a fresh start. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"