"Supervision of high risk pregnancy"

Leanna5813

Reaction score
I went to the hospital last night with sharp abdomen pains that felt like a full bladder and back tightening. It was happening while walking around. I was monitored laying down and had my cervix checked. They discharged me saying my cervix is closed, I wasn't having contractions, and that my urine tested negative for infections. I was told to get some rest and stay off my feet. It was not specified that anything is wrong with me or how long I need to be on bed rest. Today I still have the tightening and pain while standing and walking so I've stayed in bed as much as I can. On my discharge papers it says "Your diagnosis is not on file and includes supervision of high risk pregnancy." Today I keep seeing blue flashes when I blink and if I'm sitting up my eyes feel heavy. I also have pain in one calve that feels like the ache you get right after a leg cramp, though I havent had a leg cramp in a few hours and stretching/massaging the leg doesn't help.

Should I be concerned with this? My blood pressure has been normal all through pregnancy and no history of anything other than gestational diabetes in my family. I was not told anything about being high risk and I don't understand why it was put on my papers.

Go to the hospital and get checked. They always advise to get checked if you have vision problems or flashes in your eyes. It can be a simple dehydration but might be something more serious. Take care

Yes I agree, go get it checked out. Best to know why your getting vision flashes but also get your leg cramp checked too!

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->