Supplements mess your cycle?

LPF

Reaction score
I'm going crazy here.....

In the last year I've had 2 MCs :cry: because of this my cycle has gone a bit variable, not massively but a bit more than usual. Average cycle around 29/30 days.

Since Xmas (last MC) I started with lots of supplements (pregnacare and baby aspirin throughout)

Month 1 - agnus castus up to ovulation and b-50 - no real change.

Month 2 - as above but agnus castus all the way through cycle, vit d and coq10 = dried up ewcm and a 27 day cycle (LP shortened to about 10 days)

Month 3 (this month) - as above but half dose of AC and b-50 = day 25 today, ewcm still present for last 15 days and I don't think I've ovulated yet. I'm sick to death of seeing tons of ewcm for over 2 weeks. We've stopped DTD as we are fed up of waiting (did it 8 times over my usual fertile week) and just want AF to come and get rid of this rubbish cycle.

I've never had long or irregular cycles so I don't get what's going on. I've also found it easy to conceive previously (< 3 months each time - but keep miscarrying)

I've written off this month and stopped taking all the supplements. Next month I guess I'll chart properly and see what's going on but I'm torn between doing nothing like pre-Xmas but this led to MCs and taking supplements that may or may not be mucking up my cycle......

Has anyone else taken supplements that have change/messed up cycle?

Supplements haven't changed my cycle, but I have come across a thread somewhere before about people saying that pregnacare changed theirs, so it is a possibility. I think it's just different for everyone tbh.

I have heard some say pregnacare messes up their cycles, and personally the month I stopped taking vitex, my cycle almost halved from 45 days to 23. It's just a case of seeing what works for you really! I dont take any supplements anymore, except for vitamin C and iron, but thats more for my Suttons Diseasw II than anything else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->