• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

supplements question... B6 ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question about supplements - I take 3x 500mg daily of evening primrose oil (between AF and ovulation) and a "Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablet" once per day. I take these to improve mucuous as I don't get a lot, and thought I'd covered all bases, bearing in mind the latter includes my folic acid as well.

Now I discover that the B6 that is listed in the ingredients is merely 10mg and Ovufriend recommends 500mg per day throughout cycle. This is another good one for increasing mucuous apparently.

Does anyone else take B6 - assuming I can't overdose ? Can I take this as well ? Thoughts ??

x

500mg isnt a gd idea.. ive read a max of 200mg a day is the total you should have.
you should take roughly the same amount of b12 as b6 to help it work. i take a b 50 complex.

Whoah... I'm sorry that was a typo!

the site recommended 50mg not 500mg... sorry guys..

https://ovufriend.com/faq/increasin...easing-the-quantity-of-fertile-mucus,202.html

yes 50mg is perfectly fine :) i take a b50 complex that has 50mg of b6 and roughly the same b12 and other stuff lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"