Support Group failed IVF/ICSI IUI or any failed assisted conceptions 2014

Oh good luck Angela, this is brilliant news. Imagine if they both took...:yipee:

Anglea good look honey I hope this 2ww ain't to bad for u sending lots of baby dust xxx

angiemon,
Good luck to you!!! Hope they stick like glue!!
:dust::dust:

Oh good luck Angela, this is brilliant news. Imagine if they both took...:yipee:

I know I would love it :happydance: and :wacko: although I know it would be hard work. Well my MIL did say she was thinking of retiring soon and she is still fit and able :haha: The only thing I would really worry about is obviously the complications two may bring in the pregnancy. Im only quite small really but i knew the pros and cons before. Its just that last time we only had one embie put back and i kinda regretted it so hey ho!!!
How are you doing? Hope that didn't come across a'la Joey :haha:

Anglea good look honey I hope this 2ww ain't to bad for u sending lots of baby dust xxx

Hi poohbear, thank you for your kind wishes!! Just noticed on your signature that you are going to care in Nottingham. I have heard such good things about them and my friend just had twins before Christmas on her second go at IVF. Her first go which failed wasn't at CAre and then it worked. Good luck honey :kiss:

I know I would love it :happydance: and :wacko: although I know it would be hard work. Well my MIL did say she was thinking of retiring soon and she is still fit and able :haha: The only thing I would really worry about is obviously the complications two may bring in the pregnancy. Im only quite small really but i knew the pros and cons before. Its just that last time we only had one embie put back and i kinda regretted it so hey ho!!!

oops perhaps an English Joey !!!!

THink i am losing my mind now!!

Thanks Angela I do hope so but no sure now see below

hi all well i went to see my GP at his request over my immune bloods as i said i didn't no why
so when i got there he said we have found out you are positive for factor 5 leiden which is a clotting problem and thats why the embryo would not stay attached\implanted properly the more Ive read about it the more i no very few women doing ivf do get pregnant and the reason 7 times naturally i have believed i was pregnant and ppl said i was just imagining it i now believe that my chance of becoming pregnant is low even with ivf but i am going to a top pioneering clinic

Thanks Angela I do hope so but no sure now see below

hi all well i went to see my GP at his request over my immune bloods as i said i didn't no why
so when i got there he said we have found out you are positive for factor 5 leiden which is a clotting problem and thats why the embryo would not stay attached\implanted properly the more Ive read about it the more i no very few women doing ivf do get pregnant and the reason 7 times naturally i have believed i was pregnant and ppl said i was just imagining it i now believe that my chance of becoming pregnant is low even with ivf but i am going to a top pioneering clinic

Oh im so sorry poohbear, had you written that in a past post i didnt see or have you just found out? Where is the top pioneering clinic and are you going to get an appointment there soon?
xx

It's still Nottingham as they r the best for immune in uk as far as I see and still do brill pioneering work with gorge. No I just found out today I'm just shocked and confused I no it can work it's having the extra money and also im high risk for having a stroke well giving birth if I get that far

Im so sorry, hope you and your dh pull together and once the news is settled in it might be easier to digest. I hope Care can do things for you :hugs:

I think sometimes things feel better when you write them down. When we first found out that my DH had low sperm levels, I thought it was the end of the world! I didnt realise how many other things can go wrong too, but there is always hope :hugs:

Nah, that was something I worried about, the choice of putting two back but in the end I only had the option of one. I'd definitely put two back too and I'm only 5ft and worry about the complications too but def. put two back if I have the chance next round.

Good luck, woots, this is exciting!

lol! I must be crazy to agree to put 3 back! :dohh: We've done that 2 times now! FS said 2-3% chance of triplets so I said ok! It raised our chances of getting at least one! I would love twins but triplets...ooh!:wacko:

Poohbear this is sad to read that you've just found out about this clotting disorder today. Do you know what they can do to help? I'm off to read up on it now. There's just so many things that we are still unaware of and it really scares me that we can all have umpteen attempts at IVF and fail and never really know the real reason for it not working. At least you now have something to work on and this will certainly help your next attempt. :hugs:

Wallie thanks hun after what I've read they would give me aspirin and clexane from day of et until 8 - 20 weeks pregnant also some stockings week before labour and some other ttx to stop me having a stroke during birth that's if it gets that far and mr dowell thinks it's worth the risk don't get me wrong I want this baby more than anything in the world but dh says he will not risk my life for it

I suppose half the battle though is the knowing you've got this and they will be keeping an eye on it all throughout a pregnancy. Good luck xx

Thanks I do still have my heart set on been a mummy it just seams like they is something new everytime I go but like u said as long as they are awear they shouldn't be a problem well I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->