Support Group failed IVF/ICSI IUI or any failed assisted conceptions 2014

I think sometimes, after all you have gone through, you just start feeling normal again and bam, you suddenly realise you ahve to do it all again. I was like that, but once I got going I was honestly better. Obviously the 2ww is very hard but hopefully you will get a good outcome this time (I won't say chin up or stay positive cos sometimes you just plain can't) but good luck :hugs:

It amazes (and infuriates) me how anyone gets pregnant naturally :shrug:

xxxxxxxxx

Well now that IVF is in close reach again, I've started to feel upset and weepy. I've been doing so well these last few weeks but since last Thursday I've cried nearly every day. I really don't want to go through it all again and it doesn't work! It's so upsetting as you have all these hopes and dreams and now I can't believe it will ever work. Why do people get this so easy and I've had to struggle for 4+ years, I just don't get it....

Hi Wallie
Just wanted to send you support... we're having our last (probably) go in January too - almost the exact same time as you! Fingers crossed for both of us. I hope that you can enjoy your Xmas a little and maybe we can say a little prayer for each other on egg pick up day :hugs:

Wallie, sending some more :hugs: your way too. Like Lolly says it's all just so unfair. I'm quite impatient with the wait to start and look forward to starting again, but that first day of injections it hits me and just as you describe I feel miserable and teary. That tricky balance of hope and fear of failure is just torture.

Thank you ladies and yes, we'll all be saying prayers for each and every one of us to have a positive cycle! :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you Wallie! Hope it works out for you. (and for us all!)

(I was on here a few months ago, ranting after my failed IVF and FETs, but I've stayed off BnB till the end of this cycle).

Thank you ladies and yes, we'll all be saying prayers for each and every one of us to have a positive cycle! :hugs:

Hi Wallie

Just wanted to see how you were doing. Have you started injections etc yet?
I'm on day 9 and have scan and bloods tomorrow. I am thinking EPU will be Monday 9th January. Had a fair bit of pain in my right ovary for a few days there which I am hoping is a good sign - I tend to get a bit of pain just before ovulation.

How was your Xmas and New Year? I hope that you are feeling better. I had a few days there where I couldn't stop crying but I put it down to the fact my period was due in 3 days - thought I was going a bit mental tho'!

Thinking of you and fingers crossed! :hugs:

Hello ladies!

I'm new here. Married for a year, ttc for 4 months. Had my first IUI last month that resulted in a failure. Thought I was having all the symptoms – period-like cramps, queasiness, bloating. But AF showed her ugly face yesterday on 18dpiui. So devastated! My husband had already started saying, "Doll's on her way!"

Next IUI cycle to begin today. Really hope I get a BFP this time. Wish me luck.

Hi Wallie

Just wanted to see how you were doing. Have you started injections etc yet?
I'm on day 9 and have scan and bloods tomorrow. I am thinking EPU will be Monday 9th January. Had a fair bit of pain in my right ovary for a few days there which I am hoping is a good sign - I tend to get a bit of pain just before ovulation.

How was your Xmas and New Year? I hope that you are feeling better. I had a few days there where I couldn't stop crying but I put it down to the fact my period was due in 3 days - thought I was going a bit mental tho'!

Thinking of you and fingers crossed! :hugs:

Hi Azreal,

No I've not started injections yet, not even DR'ing yet, that's next Wednesday 11th January. So I'll not get a baseline scan until end of January and then hopefully EC after or around Valentine's Day!

That's good that you've moved on so far, I'd be thinking they'd be wanting you to stim for a day or so more and then you get to trigger. Good luck!

My Christmas was good although I was recovering from the cold and was a bit miserable with a sore head on the day, but it was good with family. New Year was very quiet!

I'm not too bad emotionally just now, it's always when I'm about to DR and stimming, you know doing it, I feel really good, it'll all go haywire again from 7dpo onwards though.

Keep strong and best of luck and thank so much for asking how I was! :hugs:

Hello everyone, hoping to join and offer, and maybe gain some support.

We are TTC our 2nd child and this time around I don't want to let in all the family members and friends on what we are up to. I'm sick of all the questions, 'it'll happen when it's meant to be', and unwanted unhelpful advice that however well meaning it is, it hurts.

I'm so glad I can come on hear and read about others going through the same type of emotions/situations. I am praying for you all to have a posive result soon, as testing our strength isn't really what we want.

This time time doc recommended same as what worked for fist child. Clomid 50mg days 3-7, IUI day after surge detected with Bloodwork. After two tries because they possibly spotted a polyp last ultrasound before my last pregnancy, if it doesn't work then I have to have a hysteroscopy. Really don't want to get to that point but if I must, I will do anything.

So today is Cycle day 3 of my 2nd try for IUI, I am so nervous already and we are a ways off from my 2WW. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Hello to all and Happy New Year, really hope this year is a good year for all of us.

Azreal - how are you? are you in the TWW, how is the cycle going? Wishing you lots of luck and strength :)

Hi, just wanted to let you know that we've had our planning appt so will start SP mid Feb, so EC will be around end of Feb. Oh and my hidden C test came back all clear which is a relief. Looks like it's just my bladder that's knackered then. I'll probably take a bit of a break from BnB during treatment as I found it hard last time. Good luck to you all and stay strong xxx

Great news Lou, enjoy your little break from BnB and I hope you have some great news to return with :)

Hello to all and Happy New Year, really hope this year is a good year for all of us.

Azreal - how are you? are you in the TWW, how is the cycle going? Wishing you lots of luck and strength :)

Hi Nell and to everyone else

Nell - thank you for asking and also for the luck and strength!

yes just started the 2WW - had transfer yesterday

EPU turned out to be 2 days later than I thought. Had first lot of bloods and scan on the Friday and then was told that I had to have more on the following Monday. That's the first time I have had to had 2 lots of bloods and scans. Didn't really panic but was a little worried.
Anyway long story short we got 2 eggs (normal for me) which were both mature eggs and both fertilised - that's a first for us! Usually the eggs are crappy and we are lucky if one fertilises. Got to transfer yesterday and one has come along in leaps and bounds and is a great blastocyst. The other is okay but delayed bya few days. So we had both put back in and I guess we can only see how we go.

Hope everyone else is going okay and made it through Xmas and New Year relatively unscathed :wacko:

That's brilliant news, I bet you are so happy with that. Now just to wait and see. Best of luck! :dust:

Wallies right, that's fab news to get a great blastocyst and a 2nd embie too. Good Luck
:dust:

Hi everyone
Well I don't know if it's the 2ww but I am going a bit mental and need some support/advice/sympathy. Since last night (which was only 2 dpt) I've been in tears. I have myself convinced that this cycle hasn't worked. My boobs have gone down, stopped being tender and I have absolutely no symptoms at all. Logic would tell you that this is only 3dpt and there is probably no signs but am I supposed to feel anything? I was feeling a little bit hopeful which was nice for a change but that has since gone out the window. We are supposed to be going away for the weekend which I was really looking forward to but am now dreading. I have to go because it is my Dad's 70th birthday. We also have a 5 hour car ride to get there - I am really NOT looking forward to that! HELP!

No symptoms is a good thing, least it was for me :)
The ones you had were from O or meds, my o symptoms went away too I am now 3dpIUI and feel nothing as well. I was tired for abut today, that's about it.
The last pregnancy I had I had no dymptoms till after I found out I was pregnant, besides slight twinges in uterus about 12dpo. I guess my signal is I didn't have my normal symptoms if AF. I'm sure everything is fine...your chances are excellent with a transfer, hold on to that :)
We'll make it through this 2ww, I'm here with ya :hugs:

Thanks Hopeful - your words mean a lot! :flower:
Good luck to you too!

I know the 2ww is hard but try and think of it like there's no point in upsetting yourself for nothing. No symptoms mean nothing, it's all just you being upset because you're thinking of it all so much. You need to keep busy and take your mind off it.

I know it's very hard though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"