Supportive DH

Amarna

Mother
Reaction score
Time to gush a little.

I'm just so happy to know that my DH is totally on board with wanting another child. Yesterday he suggested I start taking prenatals right away and was perfectly fine with listening to my WTT baby talk and was making plans for what to do before we start trying. :haha:

Anyone else lucky enough to have supportive DH who's just as eager for a baby? As hard as waiting is he makes it much more bearable.

Ahhhh that's great! :)

I'm very lucky too, my dh this time has actually been ready before me and suggested it to me!! He's been very sweet about it all and has kept talking to me about it a lot, my worries about #2 etc.

Aww how sweet :)

My OH is the one pushing it and he is so supportive, makes the world of difference to have that kind of support (and I have been on both sides with my ex being horrid about the whole kids thing).

Happy for you, gush all you like! :)

OH1 is totally ready for kids and very very baby orientated which is super sweet and really supportive. OH2 is ready for us to try in the future and excited about being a dad (before meeting me he never thought he'd find someone he'd want to start a family with), but due to financial things to do with house repairs and saving for wedding next year wants to wait a year. - which is our joint plan, but sometimes it's really easy to get caught up in the 'but it wouldn't be soooo bad if we started trying a few months early :p' train of thought.

OH1 is totally ready for kids and very very baby orientated which is super sweet and really supportive. OH2 is ready for us to try in the future and excited about being a dad (before meeting me he never thought he'd find someone he'd want to start a family with), but due to financial things to do with house repairs and saving for wedding next year wants to wait a year. - which is our joint plan, but sometimes it's really easy to get caught up in the 'but it wouldn't be soooo bad if we started trying a few months early :p' train of thought.

I frequently have that train of thought going through my head. :haha: I know for now it's best to wait but really...would it be so bad? :blush:

Me too on having that kind of thoughts. I know DH is not ready for immediate TTC so that helps me stick to our plan. But now that we do have a solid date, I'm the one who's anxious while DH is the one who's confident all should go well despite me having had to talk him into it.
It's sweet that all your partners are very much on-board.

I frequently have that train of thought going through my head. :haha: I know for now it's best to wait but really...would it be so bad? :blush:

hehehe, glad I'm not alone. We've also strayed into half preventing, half NTNP territory a few times this last month (starting without condoms, and then using condoms/pull out near end), which has caused even more 'it wouldn't be soooo bad' thoughts. but started with AF this morning, so we obviously weren't been as risky as we thought lol

hehehe, glad I'm not alone. We've also strayed into half preventing, half NTNP territory a few times this last month (starting without condoms, and then using condoms/pull out near end), which has caused even more 'it wouldn't be soooo bad' thoughts. but started with AF this morning, so we obviously weren't been as risky as we thought lol

That's what we ended up doing some years ago while WTT for DD2. This time around I have an IUD so I can't just stop using b/c. :haha: Good thing too, I'm no good with waiting at all. We have to be super ready to TTC for me to go to the doctor and have this thing removed.

My hubby is wicked supportive. We hope to add 2-3 more to our brood (though...to be perfectly plain...I'm hoping for 3-4...)

That is really sweet... and lucky too!
The one you love can really gives you the courage and the positive attitude.
:)

My husband is ready to start ttc #2. If I am honest he probably would have been fine never preventing after DS and just going for it. I on the other hand keep holding back. We try for a few months then I freak out and don't want to anymore. I am currently in the freaking out phase and want to wait a few months.

This thread is a bit old, but when I saw the title I had to put in my two cents!!

My OH is Sooo incredibly excited to become not only a father, but have our own little family together! My gosh does it ever help, it's the best feeling knowing both parties love each other so much and want the same things just as much as the other :cloud9: I'm SO excited for our future together!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->