Supposed to be WTT, but...

C

charlie_lael

We had an oopsie..

Please don't judge. I know there are a lot of you trying right now and a lot that have been trying for awhile. We will be happy either way it goes, but honestly...

Im kind of freaking out. We're in the middle of transitioning out of the military and we're about to spend the next few years with our in laws while my husband goes to school. It is not the best time right now. We're usually so careful! :wacko:

I've had EWCM the past couple days so I know im fertile. I went to the bathroom when i realized what happened and we also used something from pure romance whenwe dtd, not a lube, but Iit makes you feel tingly (sorry tmi). So im thinking that could have killed sperm and will lower our chances. I'm not tracking exact ovulation, but according to my period app I should ovulate in two days. I know for a fact that when I got pregnant with our son it was from dtd a couple days before ov.

So really it's just a two week waiting game now.

Again, we'll be happy either way. A baby is an amazing blessing. It's just really really bad timing. I leave it to God now. :cloud9:

Anyone want to join me in my wait please? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"