Sure Start Maternity Grant.. How Long Does It Take???

I better send mine off....my midwife told me it shouldnt take more than two weeks

I sent mine off nearly 4 weeks ago, i called them today and they sed its been processed and payment will be sent out this week, best thing to do is call them and see whats happening

What address do you post it too?! I thought you had to take it into the job centre, which i dont really want to do, but was planning to do on wednesday! x

Hi girls iv read so much how they were changing the rules and you wouldnt get it if you had a child under 16 blah blah blah.I sent mine off in march and they said no but im on income support,have never claimed before and i have a child under 4 but i see some of you ladies already have children too.why do you think they said no to me then? x

Hi girls iv read so much how they were changing the rules and you wouldnt get it if you had a child under 16 blah blah blah.I sent mine off in march and they said no but im on income support,have never claimed before and i have a child under 4 but i see some of you ladies already have children too.why do you think they said no to me then? x

They might not have recieved it until the 11th of april, which i think is when they was changing the rules.. if i was you i would appeal.. on the government website, under sure start maternity grant is details on how to appeal.. If you explain that you sent it before the cut off date then hopefully they should understand!! x

I posted mine on 27/04 and got it today.anyone with a child in the house under 16 will not get the grant anymore,wether u claimed for ur first child or not and wether ur on the right benefits or not u will no longer be entitled to the grant as they say u should still have all ur baby stuff.I have nowhere to store anything so god knows where I'm gonna keep it all for the next lol.they stopped doing the hip grant in Jan aswell xx

think i may of just worked itout.the dates of the previous posts are in jan so thats why im confused lol.Oh well missed that one too

i posted bloody 6 weeks ago ! still nothing showing on "their system aargh !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->