Surely NOT! Am I Pregnant? (PCOS) LONG POST.

WiccaRachel

Reaction score
Merry meet everyone, (Sorry if this is in the wrong place)

Here is a little back story of the past 7 years of my troubles conceiving and miscarrying. I first fell pregnant back in September 2009 and had an Ectopic pregnancy and through this also found out I had PCOS and was told by doctors I would have a 50% chance of ever having children. I have never given up hope.

I fell pregnant again April 2010 but lost this one at 7 weeks pregnant, this time I had found out that my testosterone was far too high and my hormones needed to be leveled out for me to be able to carry a child. They also gave me Clomid (which I took once and it didn't agree with me at all.)

I then fell again in July 2010 and had a miscarriage at 10 weeks pregnant, and by this time I was devastated, I had therapy and depression tablets. In 2011 I didn't fall pregnant at all, and in 2012 I had a further 4 miscarriages all at 6-10 weeks. Needless to say I wasn't in the right frame of mind by this point and needed help by many doctors and therapists.
I am still upset by what has happened to us but I am a lot better now for having mental health help.

Christmas 2013 I thought myself and my husband may have actually done it, we were going to have a baby, I didn't know I was pregnant until 9 weeks gone, but when we went to the early scan there was no viable heartbeat.

I haven't been pregnant since that time in Dec 2013, we have been at Plymouth's Ocean Suite Fertility Clinic, and it seemed all that was offered to me was one course of IUI and IVF. I was very shocked at this as most of the women I know that have gone through fertility problems and have PCOS get offered many different tablets like higher Clomid or metformin before this.

I got very frightened and turned down the IVF and went on to Dianette pill, which helped with my weight, my PCOS, my psoriasis (which is all over my face and body) and made me feel a lot better about myself.
It also gave me time to heal which I REALLY needed. I came off the pill to try for a baby in March 2015. And last year I had no pregnancies just weird periods, they ranged to 28-42 days before they arrived.

I had a scan in November 2015 to check my ovaries and it turns out my Left Ovary is riddled with PCOS but my right only has a few cysts on, the nurse said other than that everything was good to go, it just may take me a while to conceive.

Anyway getting to today...
I was due my period 3 days ago, they have been pretty good this year at turning up at 28-32 days, which my doctor was very proud about!
I never did get my period but I did get brown and pink spotting and this is still happening today at day 6, but the spotting is so small that I knew something was different, so I went out and bought tests today.

So I tested and... I think I am pregnant???
I did two CB's and one FRER which came up with a faint line on all three, but the Clearblue Digital came up "NOT PREGNANT"

Can I have opinions please ladies, and I am so sorry for the long post, but I am one to get myself out there lol!!

Thank you all in advance <3 :hugs:

https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx282/WiccanRachel/January%202016%20Pregnancy.jpg

I am not sure if I managed to get the photo on here, I really hope so! Can you ladies let me know please?
Thank you xxx

Certainly looks like a BFP. Congratulation. I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Thank you!! I am in shock and really nervous after everything that has happened to me in the past 7 years! It means a lot xxx

Congratulations those look like great lines. I really hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. You definitely deserve it!

Congrats! I also have pcos, no fun at all. Good luck x

Congratulations you're are most definitely pregnant :)

Super sticky baby vibes! Beautiful lines! The digi isn't as sensitive as the line tests.

*sticky baby dust to you*! :dust:
Congratulations! Not that no one else deserves to be pregnant, but you certainly do! So hope that this is your take home healthy baby! :bfp:

Definitely BFP's! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Huge congratulations. Sending lots of sticky baby dust to you xxxx

Congrats!! Definitely pregnant...sending lots of sticky dust! Digis are not very sensitive and need 50ml to get a pregnant. I would give it 2 days from your tests and try again- you should get a nice "pregnant" then!

Congratulations Hun! Those are lovely lines. Really hoping you have a happy and healthy pregnancy, with all you've been through you deserve it! :hugs:

Congratulations praying for a sticky bean for you. Xx

Those definitely look like BFPs to me! Massive congratulations, I have everything crossed that this is your sticky baby!! How did your hubby take the news, bet he's delighted! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->