Surgery scar and bump...

sleonie

Reaction score
... I have a long scar (about 5 inches long) running from just under the centre of my rib cage down to my belly button, from stomach surgery I had in 2002. It's quite a neat and tidy scar at the moment...

I know it is a bit of a vain thought :blush::haha: but i am wondering what my belly will look like after 9 months of pregnancy?

Does anyone know if my scar will stretch out and grow wider as my bump grows?

Didnt want to read and run but I wouldnt like to say hun, I guess there is a possibility of it stretching as you grow. Rub stretch mark cream in to the scar every day andhopefully that will help!

I dunno if this will help really, but I had my appendix removed just before finding out I was preg wiv my daughter and that scar did not stretch, but I had alot of stretch marks coming off it, if that makes sence!!! but now 13 months on they have almost gone... to be replaced with more soon i expect :nope:

Thank you for your posts - its just one of the many crazy thoughts buzzing around in my head since my bfp around a week and a half ago!

I guess I will keep moisturizing it as much as possible... I am expecting it to be different than before pregnancy - but hey, I guess I can wear a tankini on the beach if it looks really bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->