• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

surley u mustnt ......

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
.........get ur REAL cravings til gone 12 weeks or when ever ur m/s decides to go if u have it, coz how can u possible be craving somethin when everythin knocks ya sick!! i know i aint ad any propper cravings yet, i av ad ones wer i av wanted somethin badly 1 day but the next day it make me wanna be sick thinkin about it! any1 else the same?? xx

I was like that off and on but weeks ago. Now Im not sick anymore. Wish I was then maybe it was a good sign for twins hee hee. My aunt had twins and had that rare condition of wanting nasty things. She wanted to eat plaster off walls. My sickness was in spurts and when I wasnt sick I ate what I craved. Mostly crap :(

I am completely craving vegetables. It's so weird. With my son I had no true cravings the entire pregnancy. I can't get enough of veggies this time though - and veggies like beets, sweet potato, potato, carrots, parsnips etc.

Omg I wish I could crave all that. I have though craved a big bowl of mixed veggies with melted cheese on top LOL it was carrots and brocolli

I was like that off and on but weeks ago. Now Im not sick anymore. Wish I was then maybe it was a good sign for twins hee hee. My aunt had twins and had that rare consition of wanting nasty things. She wanted to eat plaster off walls. My sickness was in spurts and when I wasnt sick I ate what I craved. Mostly crap :(

plaster off walls? ergh! haha mines mostly crap too! :(

Omg I wish I could crave all that. I have though craved a big bowl of mixed veggies with melted cheese on top LOL it was carrots and brocolli

mmmmmmmmm cauliflower cheese!!!!! mmmmmm

Mmm maybe if I think about it more I might want it! That happens to me alkot and I cry if I don't get it. Yep plaster o_O I forget what it's called though. Its a rare condition that starts with a P I think.. I am so happy I dont have it. I know woman who eat the stuff they are craving and their docs have to really watch them.

I havent had any major cravings yet, Just lots of 'fancys'
I wanted special fried rice for about 3 weeks and when we finaly went to the chinese I was soooo disappointed!! At the moment I cant get enough crunchy apples and cruncy carrotts :) Atleast its healthy at the mo
X

I havent had any major cravings yet, Just lots of 'fancys'
I wanted special fried rice for about 3 weeks and when we finaly went to the chinese I was soooo disappointed!! At the moment I cant get enough crunchy apples and cruncy carrotts :) Atleast its healthy at the mo
X

ha ha awww well alteast its healthy like u say! im like that with the fancys lol xx

I just seem to crave Fresh food - not able to eat micromeals etc :( and I am loving REALLY cold stuff! Or REALLY spicy - which strangely feels cold

I havn't had any true cravings yet, but i have had alot of times where i really fancy something, but when i finally get it i can't eat it :dohh:

I like salty, spicy or bitter foods the best. Sweets make me gag after eating one thing I can't seem to eat more.

I've taken a liking to cheese or other food stuff with cheese. Macaroni & cheese, chili & cheese baked potato, chili & cheese fries...mmmm!

Apples also. Ok, I am officially hungry.

I seem to want anything high in sugar........ooh yer and Vinegar!

I've been wanting anything starchy, potatoes, pasta, rice, etc. Anything plain and white. Can't stand the smell of any food cooking, and even thinking about anything sweet, even fruit, makes me gag.

I've had really bad m/s but been having cravings too...

I don't feel sick all the time. Certain smells make me feel sick, but not everything. And with me, usually once I've been sick I'm fine for a little while.

I guess everyone is different :)

I am feeling too pukey to crave anything!
I hate the sight of all meat,potatoes,pasta,veg...

I just want cold food when I eat,especially cornflakes with ice cold milk and recently cheddar cheese sarnies.

Orange juice I am drinking like its going out of fashion!

With my two boys I craved red meat a lot.

I've taken a liking to cheese or other food stuff with cheese. Macaroni & cheese, chili & cheese baked potato, chili & cheese fries...mmmm!

Apples also. Ok, I am officially hungry.

ive taken a liking to cheese to and sausages! someone was eating a subway in w h smith yesterday and I was nearly sick!
I find if I dont eat what I fancy It just repeats on me all day:hissy:

.........get ur REAL cravings til gone 12 weeks or when ever ur m/s decides to go if u have it, coz how can u possible be craving somethin when everythin knocks ya sick!! i know i aint ad any propper cravings yet, i av ad ones wer i av wanted somethin badly 1 day but the next day it make me wanna be sick thinkin about it! anyone else the same?? xx
:wacko::wacko::wacko:
sorry sweetie, it took me so long to decipher what you wrote lol!!

You want to know if it's normal to crave certain things one day and different the next, yet hate the things you craved the day before? yeah honest answer is yes hehe, I know i loved ginger one day and it made me retch so bad the next!
Cravings can happen at any point, it don't have to be after 12 weeks.
:hugs:

Just figured I would let you all know the thing where you crave weird things (non-food items) is called pica i think. My mom had it... Thank god I dont though. I crave mostly fruit but I am further along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"