• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

SURPRISE baby #3 due Jan 12 2016

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
So, big surprise. I suffered infertility for years, and all previous three pregnancies were achieved via medical help. So I felt pretty safe going without bc. I have my two babies, I'm so happy with our family!!
But hubby is having crazy libido and I decided to pick up a few tests "for peace of mind"... What can I say, old habits die hard. So yesterday when I get home (cd 24!) the urge to poas eats at me. And so I do. Aaaaand super faint line, but I know what it is. I stared at negatives so many times I could see the nearly impossible line. So hubs brings home some frer, and I pee on one last night... Yes, faint positive. Then again this morning, darker positive. Crap. I'm not happy right now :/so ironic. I would have LOVED a surprise when we knew we wanted more kids. Now? I don't know... Hoping I warm up to the idea.

Any other surprise bfps in here?

And my test progression... Because tests are still fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 14
Frer last night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 26
Frer from last night compared to this morning's frer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 30
Hi Hun! Congrats on your bfp! I just got my bfp on a frer and am due 14th jan. Whilst this bfp is not a surprise (we were trying for no 2) it caught me off guard by happening on our first attempt. I thought it would take us a while to conceive, especially as I am still BF my one year old and everybody kept telling me I wouldn't conceive until I weaned her!

Anyway looks like we will have 2 under 2! Eeeek!

How does your hubby feel about your bfp?

Congrats :)

This is a surprise for us and I've just about got my head around it!! Don't get me wrong I'm happy to have a healthy bean but I just had to change focus and rearrange my plans after deciding not to ttc any more. We'd tried for a year and then decided to stop. One oopsie moment three months later and here we are!! :haha:

Mine was a surprise too. I am 41 with 3 girls aged 15, 11 and 17 months. Took me a couple of weeks to get used to the idea. Now I'm excited xx

I have two boys 3 and 1 and had a faint Positive yesterday I'm scared and don't no what I want I had a Coil fitted not so long back as I new I was done having babies it fell out afta a few days and I was waiting for my period to start my pill looks like it won't be coming x I'm due January 8th by last period x my boys will be almost 2 and 4 x

Mine was a surprise, we were ttc a few years ago and it never happened so I decided to give up for a few years go back to college and try and focus on something else. I was on the pill injection and it was due to be done again at the end of feb but I couldn't get an appointment, then they refused to see me until I had AF again which never happened as I conceived that first cycle. We're very surprised but over the moon and can't wait for our lil baba to be here. My mum always said pregnancy happens when you least expect it. Congratulations on your BFP xx

Congratulations, it was clearly meant to be 😃

DD is 18m old, we were planning to wait until she turned 2 before we started ttc #2. We had a comdom split on the day of ovulation :dohh: (so the morning after pill wouldn't have worked anyway), and this is my test this morning. I'm waiting for OH to get home with some FRERs, but I'm not sure how I feel yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 6
Thank you for all the responses! Some happy surprises and some more shocked like me?
My dd is 14 months and still breastfeeding as well... And I feel nowhere near to weaning! I hope don't feel forced due to pain or sensitivity!

So how to announce to family? Mine knew I was DONE having more. And now I have to tell them I'm pregnant again? I was thinking about a t shirt that says preggers and just wearing til they notice.... I've never had the patience to make any sort or surprise out of it.

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/kmr1763/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpg

Today's test on bottom

Hiiii
My #3 is a surprise!
Ds is 3, dd is 10 months and I ws on the coil when I caught with #3!!!
Such a shock!
I'm around 5 weeks now!

Wow dooop!! How are you dealing with the shock? I feel totally surreal at the moment. I don't feel excited but not as depressed as I was the first day... Maybe because it doesn't seem real to me?

I'm actually quite calm about it haha!
I think because they me orioles there's a high chance of m/c and eptopic (which I've had confirmed baby is in the right place) I'm just focussing on getting through 1st tri!
I think once I'm past this, it'll hit me! Still doesn't feel real! We wanted to wait 6 years before anymore :dohh: but I suppose it's meant to be haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"