Surprise baby #3.

readynwilling

Jadyn & Tyler's Mom
Reaction score
Well im back. I didn't expect to be here again for A VERY LONG time, if ever. My son is just 10months old and i haven't had my cycle return yet.

I told my dh last night, i was incredibly nervous. I thought, he freak out for sure. But he was really great. not excited, not especially happy, but very meh about it - which is how i am still feeling. So at least we are on the same page.

My 3 year old is NOT going to be impressed. :haha:

Same here!! Didnt expect I'd be back here for at least another year @_@ welcome back!! My son is only 4 months on the 10th and we are already 4 weeks pregnant. Oi!! My boyfriend reacted the same way. His response being "well, I guess we should get married now then" so romantic :p

I'm in the same boat as you dear. Was not really wanting a 3rd baby BUT the good Lord gives us exactly what we need. I think the shock is just now wearing off and the idea of another one is finally sinking in. :) Congrats hun.

OMG I've literally just found out number 3 is on the way, we have a nearly 3 year old, an 19 month old and that was that! I had to come off the pill as my cycle was so messed up after bf'in for so long.

I ordered some tests in with the online shop and just tested straight away after having the usual early symptoms the last two weeks and a no show from my period!

I haven't told dh yet he's at work....I'm going out of my mind! Thing is we have only just booked an amazing holiday to Disneyworld for August and this is just not what we planned plus finding childcare/work mix hard enough with 2 let alone 3 oh man...... :nope: I don't know whether to call dh at work or wait till he gets home :shrug:

I know it's hard but you should totally wait!! It's a lot to take in and could stress him out/distract him at work. Congrats on the new baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->