Surprise baby #4 on the way ! MC @6w 1d

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
I am in total shock . I was feeling sick this morning then my cat wouldn't stop laying on my tummy so I thought i should test low and behold we are expecting baby number 4 . Madison just turned 1 . I am excited but scared at the same time to have a toddler and a newborn in the house

72287267_10215927194480964_8286013020983787520_o.jpg

I’m in the same position as you! I have a baby that just turned 1 on September 29 And two other kids and I just tested positive today. I’m nervous and scared because all my kids are three years apart... this one will be not even two years apart! Aaaaah

I’m in the same position as you! I have a baby that just turned 1 on September 29 And two other kids and I just tested positive today. I’m nervous and scared because all my kids are three years apart... this one will be not even two years apart! Aaaaah

Congratulations!

How awesome we were both in the Oct 2018 babies group together as well congrats we have a june group you should come join us :)

This one is a loss I was getting excited even tho it was unplanned gutted now :(

This one is a loss I was getting excited even tho it was unplanned gutted now :(
It’s insane how similar our experience is. Ours wasn’t planned at all either but I was getting more and more excited by the day...and then you just get let down in an instant. Like whyyyyy?

It’s insane how similar our experience is. Ours wasn’t planned at all either but I was getting more and more excited by the day...and then you just get let down in an instant. Like whyyyyy?
Im pretty sure mine is age I will be 40 in Jan this is only my second miscarriage I have had multiple chemical pregnancies tho. We decided to try again in a few months we want Madison to have a sibling to grow up with . So sorry about your loss to CertifiedOreo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->