Surprise baby!! Bump buddies anyone?

LostandFound

Reaction score
Got the shock of my life today when I discovered i am preggo with baby #2. By my calculations, I'm guessing i'm due around 3rd October.

Anyone want to be bump buddies? I am speechless!

Hi, me please! Just had a positive test this morning though I was sure I was pregnant the last week. Also unplanned for us. One drunken night was all it took and now baby #4 on its way. As I know conception date (I get pain when I ovulate) my due date is 4th Oct which is my husbands birthday. According to LMP though due date is 7th Oct. I'm just going to put myself at 4+2 anyway!

Hi there I'm due the same day as you! Also surprise baby didn't expect it at all! Not much in the way of symptoms yet what about you guys? Can't remember when they kick in

Hi Annie82 and Wrinkles- I'm due about the same time too! Ahh! How amazing that we're all having surprise ones. Would love to buddy up :)

Hi me please!!

Same situation!! We didn't plan #2 and here we are already!! Scary when it took us 3 years and 4 losses to get my son!!

And now pop!!! Baby 2.

H&H 9 months!!

Here I am back on bnb! After 2 very much wanted babies... we were really struggling with if we should have another or not. Well, who am I kidding. I was struggling. Husband is/WAS done (he has a 14 yo and 10 yo). Poor guy just wants me to be happy. And here we are. I'M PREGNANT! And I haven't told him yet (just found out this morning) I think I'm due Oct 11th, according to lmp. But periods aren't perfect since I quit bf a couple months ago.
I think I figured out how to tell him, but MAN I am nervous.
I posted the following to another support page I used to follow about vasectomy reversals. In case anyone is interested in a little more of my history.Brief background on me. Dh had vr March 2011 after having vasc for approx 7 years. In november of 2012, we welcomed our beautiful baby girl Kizely Eleizabeth Jo. When she was 4 months old I began 6 rounds of chemo. I was told our family was likely complete as I was have Menapause like symptoms. One month after finishing chemo we conceived our 2nd baby girl that was born March 20th of last year... Kuinlynn Bella Grace. We have been trying to decide if we will grow our family more from this point. It was a tough call trying to decide on a final decision. We kind of put it in God's hands for a couple of cycles before we were going to officially say we were done. 2 days ago I began testing. I was 10 and 11 dpo (the days I started to see lines with mY daughters.) I came to the conclusion yesterday that I most likely was not pregnant and was processing that, since it was our last halfway go at ttc. This morning I decided to poas and I forgot to check it, but went back 20 minutes later. Low and behold... there was the faintest of faint second line, so I packed the girls up and headed to the store for a digital. Results came back... "pregnant 1-2 weeks."
I wanted to check in with everyone on here and share that I have had now 3 pregnancies and 3 out of 4 months we have used softcups after sex for 12 hours. I swear by them!
good luck to you all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"