Surprise BFP at 39 - feeling anxious

Rheaz

Reaction score
Hi all
I turned 39 last week.
Today I got a surprise BFP, despite taking the mini pill.
I am full of anxiety.
I actually don't even know where to start with all of my anxieties.
I have a 8yo and a 5yo. I would love love love to chat to some "older" mummies who are also pregnant in this weird time (see: terrifying pandemic!) and might accept a buddy from Australia.
xx

Congratulations!! :)

I'm newly pregnant. I have a 10 year old from a previous marriage. I'm turning 38 on Monday.

Congratulations to you. Are you happy with the news or mostly shocked right now?

Hello love! I’m 6w1d. I’m not feeling much yet, which is making me anxious. You? I am happy. But scared! How are you?

Hey! I turned 40 in June and just found out yesterday I’m pregnant! I was in the pill and this was a shock. I have 3 older kids with my first husband. 19yr old girl, 16 yr old boy and 9yr old girl! I have a new partner now. We are both in shock! I’m excited but scared and very anxious!
Louise x

Hey! I turned 40 in June and just found out yesterday I’m pregnant! I was in the pill and this was a shock. I have 3 older kids with my first husband. 19yr old girl, 16 yr old boy and 9yr old girl! I have a new partner now. We are both in shock! I’m excited but scared and very anxious!
Louise x

Congratulations!

Hello! Congratulations! I am 39 and expecting baby #4. I would love to be buddies, i'm in the US if that matters. I'm super excited but nervous too. I sure hope everything goes well - for both of us! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi and congratulations! I too just got my BFP and I have an 8 year old boy with special needs and a 5 year old girl, so I am very anxious as well, though it is a blessing.

Hi congratulations.
I had my son at 39 and now im 40 nearly 41 and been ttc for almost 7 months.
Came off the mini pill in February.

Congrats! I'm 8 weeks pregnant, 39 years old and kinda freaking out! It's my third I have a 5yo and a 3yo. We had taken a break from NTNP the month I got pregnant so a bit of a shock too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->