surprise BFP!

sherii

Reaction score
I feel like I won the lottery today. This is the first cycle DH and I have been TTC #1. I had spotting at 11DPO, but got a BFN at 13DPO, so figured we were out and would try again next cycle. But then today on a whim I took a cheapie test with SMU. To my absolute shock and delight, I thought I saw a shadow. Took another - same thing.

So I ran out to the drugstore for a first response. They were on sale so I grabbed 2 packs of 2 test in anticipation of a BFN. BUT!!!! I took 2 tests - one dye and one digital - and both were BFP!!!!!

I'm currently 14DPO, and the line wasn't that dark. It's a bit lighter in the pic than IRL. Should this be cause for concern? I don't want to get excited over a chemical...

I've got two more FRER that I'm going to take tomorrow morning with FMU, since today I used SMU and maybe that affected it.

HOLY CRAP I'M PREGNANT

https://i66.tinypic.com/2v17vgp.jpg

Thank you so much ladies!!! I did the other two FRER this morning, and the line does look a big darker and pinker. I just can’t believe this is happening! I’ve never been so happy to feel queasy :)

Congrats. There is nothing like that line appearing those 1st few times. Enjoy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->