surprise bfps?

porkypig

Reaction score
For those of you who have got your :bfp: were any of you surprised as you thought you weren't pg?

I ask as i'm in the 2ww and only symptoms at the mo are extremely sore bbs, tired and the odd twinge but nothing else (currntly 8dpo according to ff)
xxxx

And btw; CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

For those of you who have got your :bfp: were any of you surprised as you thought you weren't pg?

I ask as i'm in the 2ww and only symptoms at the mo are extremely sore bbs, tired and the odd twinge but nothing else (currntly 8dpo according to ff)
xxxx

And btw; CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was quite surprised when I got mine. I had no idea that I was.....I did a test just to see (about 4 days before my :witch: was due), I waited for about 10 seconds and threw it in the bin calling myself a plonker for doing it. I jumped in the shower, and just by chance got it out of the bin to look at it, only to find a light pink line. I immediately showed my hubby to see if he could see it too. At that point i made an appointment for blood test at the docs and then waited until the weekend to do more tests. They were much stronger tests on the weekend which was brilliant to see, then on the monday I had it confirmed from the drs. Wishing you lots of luck and :dust:

:hugs:

Wow! Conrgrats to you!!!! Can I ask; did you have any symptoms before hand? xxxx

Wow! Conrgrats to you!!!! Can I ask; did you have any symptoms before hand? xxxx

I can't say that I had really. The only things I did have was a couple of light headaches and I had what seemed like a cold (which I still have now). Other than that i had nothing! How long have you been trying?

Came off bcps at the beginning of May, but i suppose properly trying since july. I had a cold about 10 days ago but the kids at school (im a teacher) may have passed their germs on to me so i'm not really counting on that xxx

Came off bcps at the beginning of May, but i suppose properly trying since july. I had a cold about 10 days ago but the kids at school (im a teacher) may have passed their germs on to me so i'm not really counting on that xxx

I'm a teacher too, I thought exactly the same that it was from the children.....I also tried to blame them on the headaches! I had no idea I would be getting my :bfp:!

I also came off the pill in May in order to get back to my normal cycles. I got pregnant in August but had an early miscarriage and was lucky enough to get pregnant again to get a :bfp: about a week and a half ago.

Keep us posted!:hugs:

Stay away :witch:!!!!!!!!!!!

mine was total shock only think i had was mega sore boobs and really tired!also raising temps off FF...goodluck xxxxxxx

I will keep you posted, i hope to post good news!!! (if only...)
Hi Angel, yeah i've got really sore @@s and feel tired only thing is, if you look at my chart my temp dipped today so i'm not very hopeful for this month, xxxx

mine dipped day before i got bfp but i did take it earlier than normal

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1ace3e xxxxx

Thanks hun, I see you temps were roughly like what mine are; hovering arond 36.7/8. I just hope and pray xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck getting your bfp :hugs:

Can't say that mine came as that much of a suprise. Although my only symptom at the very start was soore boobs (I never get sore boobs with AF), I just didn't 'feel' like I was gonna start AF - very weird feeling and nothing really to base it on either.

Good luck, keep us posted x

Thanks Faille. congrats to you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We did not expect to get a :bfp: as we had only started trying and I even told H not to get his hopes up. Yet the week before my AF was due, I didn't feel right and the day before AF was due I was sick. Picked up a pregnant test and did it the day of AF and there it was a big fat positive!!! We are still in shock now!

Clartylou x

congrats hun!!!!!!! did you have any symptoms? xx

The only signs i had was swollen boobs which id normally get before AF so i thought it was that and started giving up hope.
Didnt really get any proper signs untill a few weeks later.

Congrats arcanegirl. You finally have your bfp after 3 years? Wow im really happy for you, how did you keep going without losing hope? Its been 4 months for us and i really am getting fed up xxxx

Just carried on with life as normal i guess.
Cant really explain how we coped but i do think this forum has had a big part in keeping sane.

Most definately. We haven't told anyone that we are ttc so as not too put that added pressure on us; i'd love to tell my mum and ask her lots of qs but dont want her to get her hopes up or indeed start worrying. This place is the only place that i can talk to people who are going through/have gone through the same things as me, i'm really glad i can talk to everyone here, if not i think they'd have to section me xxxx

hey i was very shocked when i got my bfp coz me and OH had been trying for 5 months an really thaught we wer gonna have to wait another 5 months, so when i was 4 days late for my AF we didnt think anything of it as my AF was always messing me about buti did have sore nipples and tender boobs! so was very shocked when we tested and got a very faint BFP we tested 2 more times to make sure hehe! i wish they was the only symptoms i had right now! i feel so sick :(

Well we werent trying , but we werent preventing all that well either. We knew every month could be thwe month we fall pregnant. We practiced the pull out methos and concieved a few babies that way lol so ya pulling out just doesn't work. We knew that though and didn't mind. I just felt different and needed to test. I test almost every month though , but that month i just had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->