Surprised - Gynae is treating chemical PG as miscarriage

fluffyblue

Loving being mommy
Reaction score
Hi - had a long chat with gynea today and he confirmed I can count my recent chemical as a miscarriage therefore that makes 4 miscarriages for me, it also means he is bringing forward my appointment to the end of the month just incase I fall pregnant this month which means he will see me 2 days after AF is due - im so relieved - was little apprehensive about him believing that I had a chemical however as he said "ladies TTC rarely have reason to lie about things like this".

So lets wait and see whats wrong with me !

It's good that you are being seen sooner! Good luck!

Ooh, that's great that you'll get in sooner.

Thats fabulous. at least you get to see the doctor sooner rather than later

Yeah he will do it is a m/c just a very early one.

The other doc said that because I hadnt been scanned it couldnt be classed as a "clinical" pregnancy but the gynae said dont worry about that. Isnt it scary that one doc says one thing and the other another - in the same flippin hospital !:shrug::shrug:

Yeah he will do it is a m/c just a very early one.

The other doc said that because I hadnt been scanned it couldnt be classed as a "clinical" pregnancy but the gynae said dont worry about that. Isnt it scary that one doc says one thing and the other another - in the same flippin hospital !:shrug::shrug:

mine isnt written in my drs notes but my gynie took my word for it. it is a m/c dnt let anyone tell u different :)

Fab news honey and even better news your appointment is being brought forward.

XXX

Fab news honey and even better news your appointment is being brought forward.

XXX

And you Mrs. Im keeping my fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, ears, nose in fact anything I can cross, crossed for you xxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks fluffyblue.

I'm a bit more relaxed tonight just need to make it to the middle of next week.

:hug:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"