Surprised to find myself back here again!

Vesta

Mum of 1. WTT #2
Reaction score
Hello ladies! I guess I should introduce myself.

I always said I wanted 2 children. But after the birth of my first I said 'never again!' I'd suffered 'morning' sickness for the full 9 months. It was just horrible. I'd be sat on the bus going to and from work feeling sick, thinking 'please don't throw up!'. But my son just turned 2. And against my better judgement I'm getting broody.

We own a small 2 bedroom house. So would need to move before we have another baby. It took us over a year to concieve last time, but DH doesn't want to start trying until AFTER we've moved. As he doesn't think I could handle moving while pregnant after how sick I was last time. He's right to be honest! We've been looking online at some bigger houses. But it will take us until summer to finish saving the deposit.

I've no idea how I'm going to look after a toddler if I'm that sick again. But at least I would only be working part time this time during my pregnancy. I worked full time before I was pregnant but returned part time after my maternity leave.

Welcome back :flower:

You never know your second pregnancy could be completely different to your first!! I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to take the risk though, certainly sounds like you had a rough time of it :hugs:

Thanks! Fingers crossed my next pregnancy will be different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->