Surprised to find myself here...

Eegee

Reaction score
I have irregular periods, but managed to get pregnant with my daughter after a trip to Cuba in Sept/Oct 2013. I joked it was the vitamin D.

Discovered a few months ago that I have a vit D deficiency, and I've been taking a 3,000 IU spray. I had a couple of regular periods and told my husband I'd go back on the pill as soon as my next period arrived as I'd had two five or so weeks apart, and I wanted to make sure I'd sussed the irregularity issue.

Had a feeling I was due on for the last week, so took a test yesterday morning so that I could go speak to the doctor about my weird issues, expecting it to be negative. The lines came up immediately - to say I was shocked is an understatement!

I had similar symptoms in August but the tests were all negative - I'm wondering now if last time was a chemical pregnancy... is it possible to get the symptoms in those circumstances?

Anyway, massively surprised to be here and dreading telling my husband's family as his siblings are both trying (one currently going through IVF) and we are struggling financially at the moment, but also excited! :)

Hate to read and run, I myself had one of those little shocks on Friday. For me this will be #5 and I totally understand the struggles of daily life. Same as you, after talking to OH, we both said Ah well, Whats meant to be wont pass you by.
Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->