Surprisingly patient waiting for my body to sort itself the hell out!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I've really surprised myself and gone from being majorly ttc obsessed to just trying for a baby and hoping it happens.
My body isn't giving me much help at the mo tho. Had a withdrawal bleed after coming off the pill in August, had a 35 day cycle, normal AF then only an 18 day cycle and now currently on cd16 unsure as to whether I'm expecting AF or ovulation?! Lol
Feeling very wet down there with quite watery discharge but have had this in the past with both ovulation symptoms and AF being due so who knows what will happen! Lol
If I don't get pregnant this cycle or the next think ill have to revert back to using some form of BC for a couple of months as already have dd and DH birthdays in October lol

I was thinking about you today and wondering how you were! Glad your not getting too hung up on it :)

I was thinking about you today and wondering how you were! Glad your not getting too hung up on it :)

Haha not been on here for weeks as moved house and dd turned 2! :)

Got really obsessed about it first cycle but now feeling very normal again and happy to just wait it out!
Figured our lives are pretty much perfect anyway so can hold it for it to be even more perfect quite happily :)

Good luck Hun I'm on cycle 2 after m/c af arrived this morn not getting obsess over it.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->