Surreal

poebuffalo

Reaction score
Went to the E.R. and was placed on threatened miscarriage status at 7 weeks, four days. As soon as I got home I began to bleed heavily. I've filled three pads today. I passed what looks like a gray spongy disc shape I'm assuming was the placenta (any similar experiences?) - because I have never seen this in my life.

I don't know for sure. I saw my baby's heartbeat yesterday, so I'm still hoping. But I can't help but feel suddenly very alone and sure that my fear was right. It's almost surreal - seems like something everyone fears but in the back of their mind are saying "That could never happen to me."

it is totally surreal.. its been three weeks since we lost lily.. and tonight in the car i was thinking about how my cousin and friend are due almost the exact same date as me.. and how crazy it is that this happened to me. i just can't believe.. i'm so sorry you have to go through this alongside all of us<3

it is totally surreal.. its been three weeks since we lost lily.. and tonight in the car i was thinking about how my cousin and friend are due almost the exact same date as me.. and how crazy it is that this happened to me. i just can't believe.. i'm so sorry you have to go through this alongside all of us<3

I suddenly understand that envious and feeling of unjust loss. I'm so sorry. It breaks my heart for us both.:sadangel:

During my entire MC I held onto the tiniest sliver of hope - Even when my HcG was down to 25 I still thought a miracle could happen,.. miracles do happen right? There were times I thought I was crazy, I KNEW my baby was gone but still felt this little glimmer of hope. Your word "sureal" sums it up perfectly. It's like you are on the outside watching your hopes and dreams slip right passed you and there is nothing you can do to step in and fix it =/

I am so sorry for all you are going through. When do you go back to the doctor?

When do you go back to the doctor?

I am going in Monday and I'll know then for sure.. I've already set up for the loss. I have steadily lost all of my symptoms. My eight week baby bloat has disappeared within two days. My whole body hurts. But I've heard of crazy stories where people bleed way too much and everything turns out fine. I could only hope. But this is going to be the longest weekend of my life. It's just so strange I saw his little heart beating just Friday.

I will keep everything crossed for you and pray for your little miracle. I hope Monday comes quickly for you.

I'm so sorry =[ I went through the same exact thing 3 days ago. I went to the ER barely spotting and by the time I got home it was full force..

Hope you get some good news, I know how hard this is. I lost my Ava at 20 weeks and my heart is just completely broken.
I wish you all the best..XOXOOXX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->