Surrey Meet?

blaze777

Mummy to Moos and Roos
Reaction score
Hi all :hi:
Just wondering if people would be interested in a meet up in Surrey? Maybe a coffee morning or something?

If you are interested, let me know here and hopefully we can arrange something :) Would love to meet more Surrey people from here :flower:

Jess

Im in Chertsey i would love to meet too xx

Yay! I was thinking that this was gonna just go unnoticed :) Hopefully some more people will respond and we can make it a big meet :)

Another Surrey girlie here :flower:

xxx

I'm in Crawley but don't have a car but if you met anywhere near a train station I could make it, lol.

Can I be cheeky too, and say sometime before mid-October? I go back to work then!!!

So girlies!

Surrey meet can we do one? Where would be good? I like sound of mid october as I am due 12th November!!

Jo

My hubby is away on business from the 10th October so sometime around there would be good for me too to get me out the house :)

Hi, Im from Surrey-Addlestone to be precise. Depnds when meeting up as obv im stil working full-time at the mo x

Just realised that some of us already have our babies, hence the Oct meet! I am going on leave at start of Nov and bubs is due end of month so i am freeeeeeeee that whole month woppeee! But as a first time to be mum i am keen to meet new peeps! xx

i donte one honey..think u ound it though :D i have no f unless i hit it really hard so sorry if messages are silly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->