surrogacy in the uk? help?

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi, just to confirm this is by no means an advertisement this is a help and advice request x

i live in the uk so please oly comment if the information is relative to the uk laws etc thanks xx
I am looking into becoming a surrogate and need some advice on how i go about becoming one etc.
I have already got my own children and 2 years ago my partner and i agreed we do not want anymore children and this january coming my partner is going for the snip ... However i really want to provide someone else with a child now that i am in a solid comfortable state of not wanting anymore and emotionally 100% on that. I have already agreed that in the future years i would surrogate for my best friend matthew and his husband when he is ready. But i dont want to just outreach to those closest to me.
The thing is i do not know how i go about becoming a surrogate. Ive read sites and they just reitterate the legal side of no commercial fees in the uk which i knew and am not concerned about at all. Are there any surrogates on here or IPs that would be able to discuss with me their experiances and what i should do. Me and my partner have disgussed it many times and agree we'd love to continue forward x
any advice now on surrogacy would be really appreciated x thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->