• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Survived my first week! :)

Kimmy25

Reaction score
So back to work this week..The first day was awful couldnt stop crying hated it...The second day was a bit easier and today I actually enjoyed myself (bad mammy lol)...Although my job is stressful and theres a lot of deadlines to meet its a LOT easier than looking after a baby so I consider it a bit of a break :haha:

That's great to hear! I'm going back on Monday after a year and am really dreading it :(

Honestly, you will be fine, i'll not lie to you the first day is very hard but it gets easier promise! The thought of it and what you imagine is way worse than doing!

Big :hugs: for monday let me know how you get on...You back full time? xxx

Yay, glad it is getting easier!

I'm planning on not going back to work and just winning the lottery instead :thumbup:

Awww, glad it went well (apart from first day). I'm back in a week and a half so this gives me hope :hugs:

Glad it went well hun. I tell everyone this, that the thought of going back is so much worse than the actual doing. I've been back at work (three days a week) since the middle of Feb and we are now in a great routine. I love my days off with her and love my days at work. x

Glad it went well hun. I tell everyone this, that the thought of going back is so much worse than the actual doing. I've been back at work (three days a week) since the middle of Feb and we are now in a great routine. I love my days off with her and love my days at work. x

Yeh, the time you spend together is more quality time I think x

Honestly, you will be fine, i'll not lie to you the first day is very hard but it gets easier promise! The thought of it and what you imagine is way worse than doing!

Big :hugs: for monday let me know how you get on...You back full time? xxx

Thanks hon! I'm going back two and a half days a week. Erin's going in to nursery and she's not had a good time settling in so far, I feel so guilty about leaving her! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"