Suspected Miscarriage

emerald78

Reaction score
Hi

I am 6 weeks pregnant and on Tuesday I had some dark blood when wiping. This stopped until Wednesday tea time, again dark blood only when I wiped. This carried into Thursday morning. I went to a PCT emergency clinic and they did some checks and I have scan on Sunday.

As I am not bleeding and its only when I wipe for three days it was dark brown but this morning I wiped and it seemed a bit redder. Not bright red but not dark brown. I have not had any cramps other than the usual stretching pains but my lower back gets tender at times.

Is this a miscarriage? I can't stop crying as we have been trying for 9months.

Update 12th April 09
Ihave just come back from the hospital after having a scan. I started bleeding on tuesday when I would have been 5 weeks and 5 days by the doctors terms. It was stringy brown blood very light to start with and it got a little bit heavier later on during the week but no clots or red blood.

I had a scan today and they could see the sac and yolk and no sign of a bleed in my uterus. All good signs. I have to go back in 10 days for them to be able to see more as they said I was roughly 5 weeks pregnant. They have put it down to implantation bleeding.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. It really did help.
xxx

some bleeding in early pregnancy is normal, and dark blood is old blood which is a good sign. have you had any clots? have you contacted your dr? xx

I went to the PCT emergency clinic as my doctor had closed before referring my to the EPU. They did a urine test and felt my tummy, he said that I seemed ok. I have a scan Sunday.

I have no clots its like dirty blood in some mucus. I have clots when on my AF. They are normally quite glossy and dark red so I know I have not had them this time. But at 6 wks yesterday would I have clots?

i m/c at 6 weeks and i had clots when i did and the blood was bright red so your signs sound ok to me so far xx

Thanks Caz81. I hope your right.

I am sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Best of luck to you.

xxx

thank you and fx for you xxx

Hey ya
Just read post, i lost at 8wks and what u've explained doesnt sound like it! could be just irregular bleeds where ur bodys gettin use to being pregs, my mum and sis both had that so try not to worry as easy as it sounds, hope scan goes well and enjoy seein ur lil bubba.

take care

Rachy xxx
:hugs:

Hi Chella

Thank you for your kind words. I hope your correct. I will update once I have had the scan.

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Best of luck x

Hi there. It's really hard to say what could be happening. I had light spotting at 5 weeks (light pink bleeding) that went away and came back (much worse, with clotting and heavy bleeding) and I then miscarried. If you're having light spotting without clots and it doesn't become heavy, you should be okay. Hang in there! I am hoping for the best for you.

Honey all is not lost, i had the same from 6weeks all the way to ten and a half weeks. The EPU took me in and we got a scan.

I wish you all the best x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"