Suspected waters broken at 36 wks with transverse baby, eek!

TrixieLox

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Well, I'm lying here in labour ward after feeling a small gush of liquid last night. When I checked, there was a lot of watery brown discharge. As baby's transverse, was told to call about anything like this so was told to come in and when examined, they think there was a bit of waters there, suggesting my waters are leaking... but they can't be sure.

Baby fine, still transverse and I started feeling cramps at top of belly with monitoring showing I was experiencing tightenings. So they kept me in overnight.

Typically, nothing's happened since: no more leaking, no more cramps. There's a chance it might be more like an infection. My BP's a bit high and urine might suggest an infection. Waiting to see dr on his rounds.

Didn't sleep a wink even tho I had the luxury of staying in my own room in labour ward! Kinda sad cos today was to be my Mummy to be Afternoon Tea :-( But my little girl comes first, tho my instincts are telling me I'm nowhere near going into labour and it wasn't my waters but might be an infection.

Will keep you posted. Labour ward is great, wonderful staff!

Oh no I hope everything's ok, lucky baby is almost fully baked! Goodluck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->