Suz.....

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
Hey hun, just wondered, because i am a nosy bint :) how are you????

*Edit* suzy snoopers go away, you know who you are and has nothing to do with you!!!!:rofl:

I have made my self invisable....Mwahahaha.....I do that while Im at work incase of nosy people from my work....Snoopers if you know what I mean. You can select that mode in the User CP under the profile Options... : )

Ah right so it says invisible on your status, but we see offline?
ah i get it now, you better delete your reply so nosy snoopers can't see, don't want you getting in trouble
x

I dont know why Im paridoid....but oh well.

well i edited for snoopers LMAO

i nevre understand why people hide on here?

xx

I understand if you are at work etc...
but other than that no, i was just being nosy LOL

how does it help for work tho, im confused there.

the site will still show on your tab bar, and if people are checking then they will still see you post and what times.

xx

Well I got in trouble for being on the internet a few months ago and they would check my history use on my computer. Now I just worry about them checking the site to see who is logged on. I have weird bosses....

I dont care if they know that I come on this site on my own time at home really. But they are weird and I just know that they would look to see if Im logged onto a site during office hours. So just to be safe, I either dont log on at all and read some posts, or I make myself invisable so not to get in trouble. Well Its dumb I know.:rofl: But its the price I pay to talk to you nutters:rofl:

I dont think that they would read the posts on her really. Im probably just being silly. But they did that to me with My Space. It shows when you are on line and they made a comment to me about that. So just to keep my nose clean at work, set to invisable and then they dont see that Im currently logged on. I guess if they read the posts I would know that they are super retarted and maybe find a new job? I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->