Suzy rayne psychic baby predictions

Kerry539

Reaction score
Has anyone had one of suzys baby predictions that have been correct?

There was a 6 page thread all about this and now suddenly its been deleted, I am not sure why. I actually got my reading today, but according to her I wont get pregnant until 2015!! So, I cant tell you yet if shes correct, lol.....but I know I cant wait that long!

There was a 6 page thread all about this and now suddenly its been deleted, I am not sure why. I actually got my reading today, but according to her I wont get pregnant until 2015!! So, I cant tell you yet if shes correct, lol.....but I know I cant wait that long!

2015 yikes! I just tried the reading but it says it can take up to 3 days to hear back.

2015 yikes! I just tried the reading but it says it can take up to 3 days to hear back.

It may not take that long, mine was the next dayish

I found the thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/564800-psychic-reading-have-you-had-one-3.html

I just ordered one and haven't heard back yet, so I will post when I do :)

The last thread with the poll was removed for some reason.

I hope these predictions come true!!

I have just looked on the other thread and it says about a lady called Jenny Ren so Im going to google her :haha:

There is lots about a lady called Gail too :shrug:

Ohhhh I want to do them all :haha:

I just ordered one as well. I am very curious as to what she has to say!

I have just looked on the other thread and it says about a lady called Jenny Ren so Im going to google her :haha:

I found the poll here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-prediction-chart-lets-see-whos-accurate.html

It looks like Gail had the most correct predictions.

I found the poll here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-prediction-chart-lets-see-whos-accurate.html

It looks like Gail had the most correct predictions.

That makes me want one even more :haha:

How do I find her?

If you read the post I linked they have the website for each psychic listed.

I'm afraid to even order one..I don't want to find out I'm going to have to wait x-amount of years lol

I have just purchased one from Gail.

Got to wait up to 7 working days for it though.
Its going to be a tough wait ....

Looking forward to comparing it with the one I got from Suzy :)

Well I just got mine from Gail, so I'll compare it to the one from Suzy because I ordered from her too.

Ive just recieved mine from Gail :dance:

Will post both in a min

Suzy Rayne Prediction

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of July 2013 from a cycle that starts in June. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of March 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2017.

I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Gail's Prediction

Spirit are showing conception this year this is showing to me as June 2013, and I see this as a baby boy born, and that all is well and healthy around all areas for you
I see one more conception, this is given as October 2015 and a healthy baby girl born 2016,and this child will complete your family

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Hmm well they both the same with June 2013, but they differ on the sex. They are way off for your next one though by several years but same gender!

I am still waiting for mine from Suzy. I got an order confirmation from Gail but not from Suzy. When did you order with Suzy?

Hmm well they both the same with June 2013, but they differ on the sex. They are way off for your next one though by several years but same gender!

I am still waiting for mine from Suzy. I got an order confirmation from Gail but not from Suzy. When did you order with Suzy?

Gail's came through the same day (today) for me.

Suzys I ordered Saturday and recieved monday evening so hers took a little longer.

cant wait to read yours.

Will be interesting to see if either have any truth in them.
Think I would rather Gail's come true :haha:

Gail's came through the same day (today) for me.

Suzys I ordered Saturday and recieved monday evening so hers took a little longer.

cant wait to read yours.

Will be interesting to see if either have any truth in them.
Think I would rather Gail's come true :haha:

I'm hoping Suzy has a sooner date for me. Gail says I won't get pregnant until August 2014! Then she sees me having another baby in 2017, which is kind of crazy because I'll be 38 then and we were planning on having my tubes tied after this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"