Suzy Woozy!!!

Imi

Reaction score
How you feeling today hunni???

Just wondered if you were any better ... Hope so :hugs:
xxx

Im still feeling a bit sick today. My throught feels better but my head is going to explode. Im at work today...:hugs:

The other thing (those weird cramps) they went away too....So stuborn me did not call my dr. But I promise Promise promise if they come back I will call.:blush:

NAUGHTY suzy!!

Glad your feeling a bit better though hun, know the head feeling mine driving me nuts really hurts today!

Pleased your not so sick anymore!!

xxx

Suzy Wuzy is what I call her :trouble:

lol

I like Suzy Wuzy! :rofl: You both can call me that if you want to......My friend calls me Suzy Wuzy Puzy! So Im use to it....Pluss my dad calls me Suzy Puzy.:rofl:

I'll change to Suzy The Fluzy

:rofl:

:cry: Im not a fluzy :cry:

:cry: Imi you can call me Suzy Wuzy:cry:

:cry: Im not a fluzy :cry:

:cry: Imi you can call me Suzy Wuzy:cry:

FINE ... thats ok ... You are so ....

:rofl:

I shall go & get all those men threads - You even take pictures of the poor work men & their arses :rofl:

SEEEE even Imi agrees it suits LOL

:blush: That was not me......:blush:

Im sick....Dont pick on me....My head is all foggy and Im weak...:cry:

You guys are just lucky I dont get sickies often...But when I do...Im a big :baby: . I wine and wine... My poor hubby was happy to go to work today. But I made im suffer yesterday... (pay back for my birthday) and I milked every moment I was awake. He even made homemade chicken soup for me:rofl: He was my bitch last night......:rofl:

LMFAOOO!! GOOD!

He deserves it for being a prat on your birthday!!

Ohhh tell your bitch i want homemade chicken soup!
xxx

He does a good job....It always seems to make me feel better the next day........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->