Swaying for a Girl

maria86

Reaction score
We would love to try swaying for a girl this time :kiss: (Would love any healthy baby).

What are the tips and tricks that worked for you? I know the method to only dtd before OV, which we will try.

There is also a girl diet, do you know what it consist of?:shrug:

Thank you ladies!

Hi There! The girl diet consists of calcium and magnesium cutting out as much potassium and sodium as you can. Hope you like dairy products! Here's a link that tells you what's recommended per day. https://www.babymed.com/food-and-nutrition/diet-may-influence-baby-gender

You can also try testing the acidity of your down-there with pH strips. If you're a little more acidic, that's a good thing for producing a girl! Once you start getting more alkaline that means you are close to ovulation and the boy sperm will have an easier time.

Apparently also shallow sex positions help.... not sure how that one works.

I researched swaying a lot but I ended up on clomid which is naturally girl swaying! GL getting your princess:)

We lightly swayed for a girl. And it worked! No idea if anything we did helped, but we tried lol.

We used a donor and I unexpectedly ovulated really date so we got donations 7 and 5 days before O! Somehow that worked.
Inserted the swimmers shallow
Took cranberry tablets up to O
Calcium/magnesium supplements
Wore a rose quarts bracelet (still do)
Used lavender body wash
Stayed away from apples and bananas I think which sway boy...don't remember exactly. I know apples for sure
Cut out extra salt and salty foods which was tough as I LOVE salt!

That's all I remember at the moment.

The gender sway diet is kind of the opposite of the way I ate before conceiving our dd. :shrug: I don't like to drink milk, never have. I also didn't eat a lot of yogurt, but I love salt so I added it to my food all the time. All habits I'm trying to change :haha:
Good luck to you though! Hopefully you get a happy healthy baby and the bonus of said baby being a girl. :flower:

We are swaying for a girl. I'm following the LE diet from the gender dreaming site. It makes a lot more sense than the ingender diet and it is a lot less restrictive!

LE means low everything. Low calories, low nutrients, low protein... the idea is the reduced maternal condition sways girls. Another part of the diet is to stick to 2-3 meals a day with no snacking and possibly skipping breakfast. The idea is to keep blood sugar low too. I recommend going to the site to read about it and work out what will suit your lifestyle. That is what I liked about it compared to other girl diets which were very very restrictive and not at all achievable in real life.

The BD plan is to make one attempt at OPK+. The only supplements i'm taking is folic acid and fibre. I'm not taking any vitamins, I will start them when I hopefully get a BFP.

Hi There! The girl diet consists of calcium and magnesium cutting out as much potassium and sodium as you can. Hope you like dairy products! Here's a link that tells you what's recommended per day. https://www.babymed.com/food-and-nutrition/diet-may-influence-baby-gender

You can also try testing the acidity of your down-there with pH strips. If you're a little more acidic, that's a good thing for producing a girl! Once you start getting more alkaline that means you are close to ovulation and the boy sperm will have an easier time.

Apparently also shallow sex positions help.... not sure how that one works.

I researched swaying a lot but I ended up on clomid which is naturally girl swaying! GL getting your princess:)

Shallow because boys swim faster, but girls have more endurance....Same premise as dtd before you O...

so I am taking cranberry supplements, taking Calcium Magnesium, drinking milk, dtd before O :dance: hoping for :pink: :dust:

I practically lived off of yogurt before I concieved my surprise baby boy haha, but I have read to keep things acidic for a girl and alkaline for a boy.. something about drinking apple cider vinegar in a glass of water each day for a girl and baking soda for a boy. I guess the acidity is thought to make your body less hospitable for the boys. I'm hoping for a girl too :]

oh yeah, and no orgasms! sad but true, it increases the alkalinity.

Actually Apple cider vinegar makes the vagina more alkaline. It is acidic to drink but has an alkalizing effect on the body. That being said I was drinking it daily to lower blood aigar and still conceived a girl. But I did use vaginal ph test strips and even on the apple cider vinegar it was in the alkaline range except when I drank cranberry juice or after I took the cranberry supplements.

This thread is great. DH and I are also slightly trying for a girl (just by trying to time things right). I will have to try some of these too. I wonder what the chances of it working is... Good luck getting your girl!

Kyla! Ava is now Ashlyn? I love it! I hope you and Ashlyn are doing great :)

This thread is great. DH and I are also slightly trying for a girl (just by trying to time things right). I will have to try some of these too. I wonder what the chances of it working is... Good luck getting your girl!

Kyla! Ava is now Ashlyn? I love it! I hope you and Ashlyn are doing great :)

Hey! Yes she is. We started seeing that name everywhere and so many little girls with our chosen first and middle name. So we switched it to something we also loved but isn't everywhere. We are doing great! Hope all is well with you.

Actually Apple cider vinegar makes the vagina more alkaline. It is acidic to drink but has an alkalizing effect on the body. That being said I was drinking it daily to lower blood aigar and still conceived a girl. But I did use vaginal ph test strips and even on the apple cider vinegar it was in the alkaline range except when I drank cranberry juice or after I took the cranberry supplements.

Ohh interesting! Google makes fools of us all.

My daughter was conceived 3 days before ovulation and my son was conceived on the day of ovulation or soon after. We didn't do that on purpose, it just happened that way between a move and my husband's job. So maybe that helped? Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"