swearing ooohhhh nooo

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
my little lilly has just gone tot he top of the stairs and said dad can i have my dummie..... he didnt under stand her.... so he said what you saying...

she came and told me that daddy shout lol

and then said dadyy stupid cow :dohh: my friends little girl says this all the time and its obviously stuck with lilly :wacko: it sounded a little funny at 1st but i just cant laugh she will think its good to swear :dohh: she was saying bollocks the other day when she dropped something beacuse mummy said it :dohh:

any 1's lo's say naughty words

My little boy says oh shit and sometimes ohhhh fuck (very rarely). He is going through a phase of calling his big brother " a fat shite ".

oh it sounds so funny..... i have always laughed at kids till i had my own then its just not as funny anymore

Chloe went through a phase of saying 'fuck sake mummy, were late for work again' every time I put her in the carseat :blush:

I was terrible at getting up for work on time when I was pregnant and must have said it under my breath when I was putting her in the car as that is only time she ever said it, thankfully!

oh no bless her they dont no do they especially if we say it lol xxx

Awww i no i shouldnt laught but it is funny :blush:

cant believe how much lily has changed she is beautiful :cloud9:

stop laughing its not funny.... ok maybe a little bit lol

i no she is growing so fast and a cheeky little thing too you should hear her the little monkey lol she will be teaching sam bad habits lol xx

my 3 year old went through phase of saying piss off mummy :blush: which i was mortified at. i dreaded taking him anywhere for a while, but he did stop, not sure what we did right to stop it as we tried telling him off, turning off his tv progs, ignoring it, talking him to firmly saying no and naughty corner and he did stop but now sure what worked!!!

now he says sometimes occasionally your a little pain the arse!!! :blush:

it just sounds so funny coming from an angelic 3 year old!!!:winkwink:

this sounds like we swear all the time and we really dont :nope:

i believe you honest they pick it up from everywhere there brains are like little sponges hahahah

Freya has occasionally said 'Fuck'. The first time I remember was when she was about 2. We were playing at the park. She was 'driving' a wee car-thing. Next thing, she gets out, goes to the back and says "Oh Fuck. The tyre's gone flat" :rofl: :rofl:
It was hilarious!!
She has only ever used it in completely appropriate situations. We try not to laugh out loud, and always tell her that she shouldn't be using words like that because they are bad manners.

hhhaahahahahahahahahaha that is absolutely hilarious hahahahahahaha

Charlie on occassion says "oh shit" when he drops or breaks something. I think it came from my mam a few months ago. I am a very clumsy person and do very daft stuff. I was putting a 4 pinter of milk on bench, missed and it hit the floor, cracked open and literally covered the whole kitchen :blush:

My mams whales "oh shit" while laughing her head off, but managed to grab a mop and start cleaning in process. Over walks my cheeky charlie and shouts oh shit while laughing uncontrolably (totally mimiced my mam) and with his lil mop started to help. At this point I just couldn't do anything for crying with laughter :rofl:

He is one cheeky monkey :haha:

Mine have said the occasional `fucks sake` `shit` or `bollocks`, but after being told its unacceptable they soon stopped.
I have probs with my son now hes started school, he has started calling everyone `dickheads` and `fat`. No matter how much i tell him its wrong he will still say it. Hes obviously picking it up from other children.
I hate hearing him say it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->