Sweaty bum in real nappies?

sheridon1984

Mummy to Sophia
Reaction score
Hi there,hopefully one of you lovely laydees (or men) can help me.

Our little Sophia is 2 weeks old today, we started her in her real nappies at the weekend (bum genius v3) and im wondering is she is getting too hot in them or maybe its just our house is too hot?

we have the popin for night time use but have gone backto pampers by night until she is abit bigger (7lb 15 1/2oz at moment) as they seem to be tilting her too much and making her windy - anyone else had this experience?

Thankyou :winkwink:

Hard to say, you definitely know your LO best. :hugs: Claire was always hot, to the point where we never put undershirts on her. IMO the cloth diapers breathe way better than the regular ones.

:)

I've never really noticed cloth nappies causing any kind of body temp problems but as tyff said you know your baby best :hugs:

we'e never had sweatty bum probs:) LOL Daisy is quite a hot baby but i think cloth is quite breathable so never had that problem.

i also had the bum being too poofy and sticking up in the airLOL we were able to go fully cloth at about 3-31/2 months:)

hth's

Not had a sweaty bum issue but then we only switched to cloth a couple of days ago. We're also using BG's but like you, just during the day for now until Toby is a bit bigger (and until we're a bit more confident with cloth!) :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->