sweep

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by sami_86, Apr 22, 2009.

1. sami_86

sami_86 Member

i had my sweep today... no difference as of yet. had it about an hour ago. do u notice any changes straight away? if i've not gone in 2 labour by tues 28th april.. im gonna get induced on that day!!:hug::hug: xx

2. PuffinMuffin

PuffinMuffin Loving being a Mummy!

Fingers crossed it works for you!

3. MelanieSweets

MelanieSweets Well-Known Member

Hope it works sweetie, i had my sweep yesterday and nada, i dont think its going to happen naturally put it that way !!

I have an induction date for mon but we are trying to push for it to be earlier x

4. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

It was about 12 hrs for effect for me .....can take upto 72 hrs if its gunna a work

5. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

With my first one i had strong pains immediately after which lasted for about 6 hours, then they wore off.

had my 2nd yesterday and had nothing..

Hope it works for you! x

6. Pink_Witch

Pink_Witch proud mummy of 6

good luck chick hope something happens for you soon :hug:

i have my sweep booked for 11th may,so next week i am going to start the evening primrose oil thing to try and get my cervix as favourable as possible to give it a better chance of working for me!! Ihave my bottle of them all ready ad all i can say is i am glad i am sticking them up there not swallowing the buggers because they are huge!!:rofl: