Sweets Cravings? Me & DB any idea what it means

trying2bamom

Reaction score
Ok, so me and DB was just talking yesterday and it seems that we want more junk food. We don't usually buy much junk or even want much junk like cookies and cakes and muffins. I will make a cake and generally give it away. Not a sweet head . I am only a few weeks (about 5 weeks) and he and I have been just wanting junk food. Any ideas of what this could mean ?

Not sure what it means but you're not alone. I'm almost 10 weeks and I have been craving junk food because I get nauseous with other food. I try to eat something healthy , at least fruits, and need something creamy like yogurt. I hope 2nd trimester I can compensate and eat healthier.

I had a ton of sweet cravings with my dd. I ended up having gestational diabetes during that pregnancy.

This time I am craving salty. I could down a bag of chips like no other! Ha! I'm being tested early for GD this time so we will see. Anything sugary makes me feel horribly sick now.

I'm craving Almost frozen Grapes! They have to be super cold!!!

They normally says if you crave sweet things your having a girl but it is an ok wives tale,
It was true for me though as i craved sweets and chocolate and I ended up with a little girl :)

I craved white chocolate with ds1 & fruit with ds2 lol! This one i've wanted really random things, buy a load & then don't fancy it haha! Anyone fancy some pickled onion monster munch lol!

I think it's quite typical to crave the opposite of what you usually like (sweet or savoury) when you're pregnant. I know my friend who loves to bake and has a huge sweet tooth was really turned off by sweets when she was pregnant (she was eating like Doritos dipped in creamy salad dressings). Whereas I usually do not like sweets at all, I'm just like you, I can bake a cake and not eat any of it, just doesn't appeal to me. But when I was pregnant, salty things really grossed me out. I remember we had grilled haloumi one night for dinner when I was about 8 weeks and that literally ruined halloumi for about a year and a half. I felt sick just looking at it, even after my daughter arrived and I wasn't even pregnant anymore! I still wasn't into junk food, like sweets or cake, but I survived on fresh fruit most of 1st tri. That was like the only thing I really wanted to eat. I think it's pretty typical. Not sure it means anything other than you're probably ordinarily a savoury food person.

I rarely ate sweets before. I would occasionally but the last month or two has been horrible. I feel like that's all I eat :/ I'm having a girl so that wives tale was true for me. No other tale has been though, everything else said boy including the Chinese chart lol

Thanks guys for the information. I was going crazy. Trying not to eat the junk even though I crave it because I have type 2 diabetes. And I've been doing good with my number so I don't want to mess them up now.

With my son I craved sweets bad the whole time. With my daughter I craved salts bad the whole time. Now pregnancy #3 I'm craving sweets, wanted a boy but we'll see! Fiancé wants another girl

According to old wives tales it means a girl baby in there
I've been craving cheesecake soooooo bad . Not just a slice I think I might be able to scarf the who thing down . Lol

I craved sweets with my daughter. This time around I'm having aversions to sweets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->