swim pants.....

saraendepity

Daisy's Mummy and TTC!
Reaction score
can anyone recomment any decent reusable ones???? i've seen the tots bots ones (i think) in boots and another kind on fill your pants but they all look like they'll be too big for her little booty !!!! i really wanna take her swimmin!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

You can use a pocket just without an insert...I actually used my BG organic aio a couple of times lol.

These ones are really good
https://www.imsevimse.us/c-25-swim-gear.aspx

Bummis make good ones too

I have two Bambinex ones that no longer fit Deri and I love them...I so wish I could get them in size large :cry:

I have the small in turquoise and medium in lime green. You can have them if you want, they were each worn once, maybe twice if that? They're so soft....I love 'em!!!

If you want them, just pay me postage, you're more than welcome... :hugs:

xxx

I have two Bambinex ones that no longer fit Deri and I love them...I so wish I could get them in size large :cry:

I have the small in turquoise and medium in lime green. You can have them if you want, they were each worn once, maybe twice if that? They're so soft....I love 'em!!!

xxx

really do you not mind??????

xxx

really do you not mind??????

No not at all :D I've been meaning to post on here about them :thumbup:

PM me if you want them hun xxxxx

we've always used splash abouts with maddi, since we started taking her last october - would def recommend them
https://www.splashabout.net/about.testimonials.php?language=en

I have a bummis one and it works well, but we've only gone swimming in the ocean and lakes so mostly she just goes in naked :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->