Swimbabes

colsy

Mummy to 2 li'l pudd'ns
Reaction score
Just had a look at the Swimbabes website, after seeing an advert for it in my local NCT magazine. Has anybody joined a Swimbabes class and got any comments? The idea of taking baby swimming at just 4weeks sounds fab, but I'd like to hear others' experiences. Ta xx

We are starting classes with Swimbabes in 2 weeks, I'm really excited! I know there are some other people on here who do lessons with them. :)

We dont have that up here :( and all the baby swimming classes here are full MONTHS in advance!! So looks like we will be teaching Emma on her own :(.................poor baby! Everything we try to go to seems to be full..........she is going to be a lonely child I know it :(

Hello
Yes I take my baby to swimbabes. We have finished our first 2 beginner terms and he is now starting intermediate next week. He is 9 months now and started classes at about 4 months. There were some younger ones there though.
He loves it. The classes last about half an hour, nice warm private pools.
We do songs and slightly different things each week. You just carry and swish them round in the water at first and they work up to swimming underwater.
Let me know if you have any questions won't you
Love Karen
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back