I've decided its time to get back onto shape. Lo is 14 weeks old now so I've no more excuses! So last night I got myself down to the gym and did some swimming. I really enjoyed it but despite having a shower before leaving the gym i still stank of chlorine. I had a bath when I got home too bit its no use, I still stink. I feel like I've been marinated in chlorine So now I'm worried LO might have ingested some. Is it safe for her to feed when my skin's full of chlorine. Maybe I'm subconsciously just trying to make excuses not to exercise again!