Swimming nappies for 6yr old

smurff

Mummy to Emily and Harry
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend a swimming nappy or pull up for a tall 6yr old?

Hi, can anyone recommend a swimming nappy or pull up for a tall 6yr old?
Could you try a reusable brand. Baba+Boo made the one I used with my son. They were sized but not sure how big they go. Even get in touch with her as its a small business. She may help you out or recommend another brand?

Honestly, a swim diaper is just a poop catcher. I would just use a regular swim suit. Plenty of other 6 year olds pee in pools and a swim diaper isn't really going to catch poop any better than a regular suit.

are you actually serious?!a swim nappy for a school aged child. I've heard it all now! try taking your child to the bathroom there's no excuse for laziness

are you actually serious?!a swim nappy for a school aged child. I've heard it all now! try taking your child to the bathroom there's no excuse for laziness

I'm sorry, but this is extremely rude. You have no idea what the OP's situation is or whether the child has health/medical issues. People come here looking for advice, not judgement.

I'm sorry, but this is extremely rude. You have no idea what the OP's situation is or whether the child has health/medical issues. People come here looking for advice, not judgement.

No kidding...

I was thinking this could be for a child with special needs. Even if it wasn't, who are we to judge?

This is not acceptable forum activity.

If you can't offer any advice maybe next time try saying nothing at all.

Rudeness/flaming trolling our members is against the forum rules.

Smurf posted a month or so ago that her 6 year old has been diagnosed with autism and developmental delay. So I dont think it's because she can't be bothered to take her child to the toilet, don't be so quick to pass judgment when you don't know the full story:thumbup:

Who the hell do you think you are!!!!!!! for your information my Daughter is Autisic and is not toilet trained, try finding out the facts before you give your opinion (which wasn't asked for) next time

Smurf posted a month or so ago that her 6 year old has been diagnosed with autism and developmental delay. So I dont think it's because she can't be bothered to take her child to the toilet, don't be so quick to pass judgment when you don't know the full story:thumbup:

Thankyou very much for your reply it was very much appriceated, honestly there are some ignorant horrible people on hear who just don't think before they open their mouths, once again thankyou for your post, at least there are some nice people left:flower:

Thankyou very much for your reply, this other person was extreamly, my Daughter is autistic with developmental delays. I really hope this other person reads that. Once again thankyou :flower:

No kidding...

Hi, I just wanted to say thankyou for your post, yes my daughter is autistic with developmental delay which is why she needs the swim nappy. This other person was very rude but at least it has shown me there are some nice non judgemental women on hear :flower:

This is not acceptable forum activity.

If you can't offer any advice maybe next time try saying nothing at all.

Rudeness/flaming trolling our members is against the forum rules.

Thankyou very much, I have only just seen this person's comment and I am raging, my Daughter is Autistic with developmental delays.

Vile! My daughter just turned 4 and still only poops in a nappy, but will go on the toilet for a wee. LOADS of COMPLETELY NEUROTYPICAL children have various problems/insecurities regarding toileting when they are very young, and I think being 6 still counts as being very young, so this comment is completely out of order - especially since OP's daughter has additional needs, which she has posted about often on here. Even if you haven't seen any of those posts, you should never assume you know what's going on in a child's home or life.

Proud of you for telling it like it is, smurff. Don't let anyone ever make you feel ashamed of your child or your parenting. Ridiculously cruel comment. :hugs:

That's disgusting. Hugs for original poster. My 5 year old wears night nappies. He has complex additional needs. These are brilliant children who try their very best at things. And as parents we invest in parenting more than you could imagine. Thanks :thumbup:

well I didn't see the og post where she said her child had issues so no need to attack me over something I didn't know.but special needs children can and are still potty trained just takes longer and more patience needed.calling me names and trolling me is not going to get you anywhere is it?just because I don't agree doesn't give anyone the right to call me names I simply stated free speech.so much for forum rules!

I doubt that sounds like you don't want to get up to him to help him in the middle of the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->