Swimming.

Clare Bear

2 Daughter's 1 Baby boy x
Reaction score
We have been Swimming today and for alot of the time i was in the water the baby was moving and kicking me like mad,

We are all water babies in my family so looks like this baby is going to be the same not unless he was trying to tell me he hates it lol. I really hope not :sad2:

Just thought i would share that with you all!

Clare x

aww :) i go swimming once a week and my lil man falls asleep! haha he never wriggles when im swimming but he does in the bath alot lol x

That is *really* cute!! :hugs: Hope you get a "little fish"... adventurous babies are always so much fun!

my 1st two children are not water lovers at all which really annoys me but its my own fault really, the nearest pool was 5 miles away when they were born so they didnt get there feet wet much. we've moved now and this little one will be enrolled at water babies as soon as i can ! xx

my 1st two children are not water lovers at all which really annoys me but its my own fault really, the nearest pool was 5 miles away when they were born so they didnt get there feet wet much. we've moved now and this little one will be enrolled at water babies as soon as i can ! xx

I dont blame you i love it that the kids love the water so much, my youngest is the one with no fear and she just throws herself in (she really doesn't care) this one will be the same as i go to the Gym and there pool lets babies in after a month old.
Hope your LO loves the water and is your first water baby x~x~x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->