Swimming..

BethK

Reaction score
I know it's a silly question and the ivf clinic did say no swimming for the week after transfer, but is there any danger at all to me going swimming at 9 weeks?

On my FET I went swimming 2 weeks after transfer and felt it stinging on my cervix, that cycle failed.

This cycle I'm petrified to do anything that might jeopardise anything, but DD is going swimming tomorrow with DH and I really want to go.

Hi, I would of gone swimming before now but been unwell with HG.. but I was never told not to go swimming and I have had a few losses previously and decribed as high risk.

I would check but think all would be ok.

Thanks, I'm back at the EPU on Tuesday for a scan so I could miss tomorrow and check with them then. I can't contact anyone else as I've not contacted a midwife yet

I would just maybe call them and ask to make sure...i dont know anything about ivf, but i know swimming is completely fine throughout the whole pregnancy. I guess in ivf the very early times is sensitive.

Swimming is excellent exercise in pregnancy. At 9 weeks there's absolutely no difference between an IF conceived pregnancy and a regular one so I can't see any reason not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->