swine flu

the amount of times new viruses/illnesses are announced/found/recognised then we'd all be forever hiding away and having injections for this that and the other. i'm not going to start worrying about it.

xXx

Iv only just heard about this now on the news. How scary though :|

it is scary - I'm trying not to worry too much yet though.

syptoms like a common cold/flu great i have that but i have not left the uk for a good year or 2 lol

my sister just booked her honeymoon to mexico and litterally the next day this story broke about the flu.....

It was funny she text me saying.... '' Woooo! we finally booked our honeymoon and now they have f**king pig flu''

But it scaring me, i dont want her to go

my sister just booked her honeymoon to mexico and litterally the next day this story broke about the flu.....

It was funny she text me saying.... '' Woooo! we finally booked our honeymoon and now they have f**king pig flu''

But it scaring me, i dont want her to go

Don't blame you hun :hug:

Last year it was bird flu that was going to kill us all, the year before it was SARS...

I honestly dont think its as bad as they are telling you. A lot of people have died, but the same amount probably die every year from regular flu that we all get now and then.

This is why i hate the media it frightens people unnecessarily.

xxx

Its ridiculous ... someone tell me why the border to mexico hasnt been shut down to confine the illness and treat the cases we already have?

5 confirmed cases in uk ....level been raised to a lv5

Its ridiculous ... someone tell me why the border to mexico hasnt been shut down to confine the illness and treat the cases we already have?

Makes me mad they was speakin to people gettin off plane from mexico yesturday sayin if they had no symptons they could carry on as normal ...isnt there a an incubation period?

I am so bored of hearing about this now. The media hype everything up and make out we are all doomed. It was bird flu that was going to wipe us all out not long ago. Yes it is terrible that people are dying from it, something needs to be done of course. But why do they feel the need to say there's going to be a mass pandemic but only half of us can be vaccinated? There's no need to spout that kind of thing off unless it really is inevitable which, at the minute, it's not

I'm shitting myself. The first time Caitlyn gets a temp / cold and this thing is going around!! :dohh:

Lol Toria. That's the problem. Again with the media hype, people are going to be ringing NHS direct at the first sign of a cough or runny nose thinking they have it. I think there is more stress on "Omg we're all going to die" rather than on HOW it is actually caught.

Have you been in contact with someone who has recently returned from Mexico? If you know of someone that has, keep away from them! As for the general public, don't get so darn close to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->