swine flu

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
just wondering how many of you have had your little ones vaccinated and were they ok after it
my little one has hers tomorrow and i feel so nervous, don't know whether im doing right for wrong :cry:

Dd had hers done privately last weekend, she has the booster at a later date. We did plenty of research and discussed it with lots of people, and felt comfortable with the decision. We were just too worried at how it attacks so fiercly, and I am still concerned that it can cross seasons...when it first appeared, it was virulent through summer!

We have not been offered the flu jab for Abigail. I've been offered it becasue I am pregnant, but declined it. I would consider giving it to her if we were offered it, but I would have to think carefully and do lots of research first!

I haven't been offered it for my 2 but i got a letter from my doctors this month offering it for me even though I gave birth in November!

Hi there,

This discussion about vaccination have prompted me to get one for my kid.

My LO had it in September/October. She was fine. No reactions.

Ive never been vaccinated for the flu and I've never gotten the flu. My husband got the shot once, and that one year, he got the flu!!

We chose not to vaccinate Conner. Not to say im willing to take chances with his health, but I'm not "pro" the vaccine.

I dont think its a bad thing though, and I lot of people who have gotten it and been fine!! I think its really just a matter of personal preference.

Six of my children have had it and were fine, afew days after they all had abit of a snotty nose/sore throat but it wasn't that bad and they were fine.

Harvey has never been offered the jag. I was offered it since I'm pregnant but I declined it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->