Swing would you pay???

Louisex

Reaction score
Hi again
Just wondered would you pay £160 for a baby swing ? I know it's over priced but I realllllllly want it for little one and no other swing compares... I was going to get one second hand but they are going for 70 to 100 and are used with mentions of stains ect I wound rather have new with a guarantee ect what do you think I suppose I want someone to convince me that it's ok to spend that on a swing lol

if you want it and can afford it i dont see why not but not all babies like being in swings lol so u could end up with a very expensive unused peice of baby gear taking up your living room

I've already had the swing before in pink for my daughter i sold it though and this time im having a boy it's from newborn lies right back so will use it as a crib at the same time. So in a way I'm saving Money by not getting the crib. all the reviews are fantastic I've not seen one that says baby don't like it, it plays sounds that mimic the womb and can rock side to side or back and fourth so hoprfully that won't be a problem.

They have electric swings in ToysRus for £44.99+. Personally I wouldn't pay no more than £100 for a swing which will only be used a few times. If you're not bothering with a bouncer, then go for it. But, I still think it's over priced.

I paid £120 for a mamas & papas swing with my last little boy. I'd never do it again. My son hated it. The straps wasn't safe! And past 6 weeks old he didn't even fit in it anymore. When I come to sell it on eBay I only got £30 for it, so not much for something that was literally brand new.

If you really want it then get it, but look at the reviews for it. :) xx

Just seen your reply ...
If you've already had it before and liked it, then go for it. If you have the money and you'll be saving on the cost of the crib. Xx

Yes I thinking will just go for it. Tbh I'm sick of looking now I know the exact one I want nothing has changed my mind and my partner thinks I should have what i want to save him having to listed to me moan that its not the one i wanted lol

I think I will sell a load of my daughters pink things that can't be used for this boy and put the money towards it xxx

My son LOVED his swing, was in it forever and we got so much use out of it!! Go for it!!

If you have the money and like it then go for it. I have a swing that cost $160 and love it, can't wait to use it. To me I see a swing as a vital piece Never known a baby that doesn't like them and I always get a lot of use out of them.

Most swings are supposed to last for 2 years, but my daughter weighed too much at 3 months and the swing didn't swing hard enough or for long, even with fresh batteries. So I wouldn't pay that much, I'd get another second hand one

My OH would kill me if I bought a baby swing for £160!lol! I'd just go for a cheaper one as you can't be sure if LO will even like it. xxx

what swing is it? I dont think I'd pay that much but I guess if you can afford it and you really want it then why not x

Hi hun, personally I wouldn't spend that on a swing. My dd liked to be in hers occasionally and we can't/couldn't afford to spend that much. We where given ours and it wasn't used much.

However, if you can afford it than why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->